Multiforce Alkaline Powder can be used to assist the body in neutralizing acid levels which can be the cause of heartburn, aching joints, and food cravings and if taken as a regular food suplement can have multiple benefits for you.
Multiforce Alkaline Powder contains a combination of minerals, plant calcium and tissue salts that support the body’s balancing and disease-prevention mechanisms. They impact on blood pH in the following way:
- Magnesium Hydrogenium phosphate acts as a digestive antacid
- Calcium citrate has phosphate-binding properties which results in alkalinity
- Potassium Bicarbonate has blood alkalinising properties and acts on metabolic acidosis
- Magnesium citrate has a bowel cleansing effect
- Potassium citrate has a diuretic and alkalinising effect on the urine by combining with calcium and acid in the kidneys (this also helps prevent the formation of kidney stones)
- Dicalciumphosphate 2-Hydrate is an easily absorbed calcium which controls acidity while building bones and helping prevent bone loss, and as an aid to reducing blood pressure and cardiac ailments
- Plant calcium – Urtica Dioica – offers cleansing support to the kidneys by reducing acidity
- Tissue Salts assist with assimilation of the formula and absorption of calcium
- Acerola extract has antioxidant properties while imparting a pleasant flavour to the formula
This A Vogel product can be used daily as part of a health management programme.
- Adults: A heaped medicine-measure (7.5g) dissolved into a glass of water & taken daily. Dosage may be increased to 15g per day if needed.
- Children 6-12 years: Half a medicine-measure daily.
- Safe in pregnancy and during lactation.
- A.Vogel Multiforce Alkaline Powder has no known drug interactions.
- Patients on beta blockers for heart disorders or who have renal failure should consult their doctor before using Multiforce.
- Water is the main role player in reducing acidity. Without water, all the help goes to waste as the medium in which body reactions need to happen must be hydrated.
- You will know that you are well hydrated when the urine is clear. Exercise, deep breathing and weight control all assist to restore the body’s balance.
- A whole food diet with lots of fresh vegetables and fruit is essential to maintain a regulated blood pH.
- Magnesiumhydrogenium phosphate 244mg
- Calcium citrate 145mg
- Potassium bicarbonate 783mg
- Magnesium citrate 315mg
- Potassium citrate 870mg
- Dicalciumphosphate 2-hydrate 973mg
- Organic plant calcium
- Lactose monohydrate
- Acerola extract
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product18/07/2017, By NataleeWhole family uses this product and you can feel the difference. Will definitely try to incorporate this product into my everyday life.19/06/2017, By LaraI'm so glad you stock this product - thank you. It's an excellent source of plant-based Calcium. Calcium is important for so many reasons, e.g. strengthens bones, protects cardiac muscles, prevents obesity, prevents cancer, prevents premenstrual depression, prevents kidney stones, ensures a healthy alkaline PH level, controls blood pressure, maintains healthy teeth and gums, helps in transportation of nutrients.06/06/2017, By JoandeJust love this product. It makes me feel less bloated, and I have more energy. Firm favourite!06/11/2016, By AbigailMy husband drinks a glass of Vogel Multiforce Alkaline Powder in the morning and it helps with his cronic heartburn. It just balances everything and makes you feel less bloated.28/08/2015, By CarienI bought this product for my husband because he struggles with acid reflux and stomach burn and has been put on chronic medication for this. When he tried A Vogels Multiforce, it worked first time round and he was truly impressed. Said that he is going to stock up on this as it gives immediate relief which means he can now cut back on the medication.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.