- Natural cream deodorant for kids
- Sweet & fruity aromatic scents
- Helps to kill bacteria that cause body odour
- Infused with non-GMO Cornflour - to keep your underarms dry
- Can improve mood & confidence
- Full of natural vitamins & antioxidants of Shea butter
- Blended with natural essential oils
- Unisex - for girls & boys
- Suitable for normal, mature & combination skin types
- Loaded with the antifungal & antibacterial properties of Coconut Oil
- Vegan Society certified
- Free of artificial fillers, aluminium, parabens & phthalates
- Contains Palm Oil sources
- EcoCert organic-certified
- GMO-free approved
- Not tested on animals - approved by Beauty Without Cruelty SA
- Comes in recyclable & plastic-free packaging
- Scoop out a small pea-sized amount with your finger.
- Gently rub it into your underarm.
- Allow the natural Ingredients time to absorb into your skin.
- Reapply if needed for those hardcore and active days.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Weight: 50g
- Virgin Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera Oil), Baking Soda (Sodium bicarbonate), Unrefined Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), Non-GMO Cornflour (Zea Mays Starch), Candelilla Wax Substitute (Helianthus annuus Seed Wax, Shorea Robusta Resin, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera), Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol (Cetearyl Alcohol).
- Recyclable Aluminium screw top tin with 2 x vinyl labels.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with 78% of locally sourced ingredients
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product29/08/2023, By CJI got a sample of this and it really worked for me so I’m looking forward to using it every day.17/08/2023, By Natural momThe natural deo is perfect for young kids because it's in a water-proof tin and can handle being thrown into a bag! Not only that, it really works.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.