- Instant relief for gas & colic in babies
- Reduces the need for medications & other ingestible remedies
- A patented product that’s safe, hygienic & highly effective
- Recommended from birth
- Quick & easy to use
- Assists baby in releasing air past the sphincter
- Developed by paediatricians
- Designed with babies’ anatomy in mind
- FDA approved
- Registered as a medical device class 1 with the Swedish Medical Agency
- 100% recyclable & biodegradable materials
- Made from Dryflex, a material commonly used for medical devices
- Soft & pliable with a rounded tip; no loose parts
- BPA-free & latex-free
- Always use a natural baby oil on Windi to help with the insertion.
- Lie your baby on their back, on the changing table.
- Lift baby’s legs towards the stomach.
- Carefully insert the catheter into baby’s rectum, as if you were using a rectal thermometer.
- You will know that the treatment is working when you hear a “whistling” sound as the Windi releases gas.
- The treatment is complete when the whistling sound ends & your baby is no longer in discomfort.
- Dispose of the catheter.
- Do not insert without first applying a natural baby oil.
- Never leave the catheter in the baby’s rectum after the treatment is complete.
- Do not repeat the treatment more than 3 times per day, as this will disrupt your baby’s natural bowel rhythm unnecessarily.
- It is recommended that you consult with a nurse or a paediatrician before using Windi on a premature baby.
- 1 pack includes 10 catheters
14 out of 15 people would recommend this product11/10/2018, By SamashniMy Baby suffered so much to pass wind. He would crouch himself and moan all night until I found Windi. My husband and I used it daily to help him release gas and we could immediately see a difference in our baby boy afterwards. It never hurt him at all. He is now two months and passes wind on his own14/06/2018, By Oliviabrilliant product! Relieved my distressed baby immediately! Cant rate this product enough! As soon as the gas passed our 6 week old went from crying and straining to smiling.06/05/2018, By AndreaI use this product 2-3 times a day and the reason why my 10week old is sleeping 6-8 hours every night now! When i dont use windi before bedtime she falls back into her previous sleep pattern, so this thing works wonders. Insane to gear all the trapped wind come out and sometimes she has lots of bubbly poo as well. Always smiling when I’m done, poor baby! I also wash, sterilize and reuse it a couple of times.28/03/2018, By TanyaThis is such a simple yet awesome product. Easy to use and gives immediate relief to little ones.28/03/2018, By BiancaBrilliant product! Excellent for babies that struggle with winds. The Windi valves can be sterilized and used again.28/03/2018, By TanyaThis is such a simple yet awesome product. Easy to use and gives immediate relief to little ones.24/02/2018, By BiancaBrilliant product! Excellent for babies struggling with winds! Even though the product is generally used once and discarded, it can be sterilized and used again if necessary.19/02/2018, By LeonaThis is s must-have for your emergency baby kit. It relieves baby's gassy tummy within seconds. Just careful about the mess afterwards so I would recommend using a disposable liner when using this with baby.14/01/2018, By RyanWindi was a life saver and helped us avoid many sleepless nights, it really works amazingly. I would recommend it to all parents.06/01/2018, By TatumI used them and they worked wonderfully. Very simple and very effective.23/12/2017, By NicoleFinally something that works. My baby used to struggle with winds and still does but this little thing helps so so much! Somehow it is also helping him to pass gass naturally without using it. (Or maby its just me) anyway we have used it a few times and I just wanted to cry hearing how much wind comes out that was stuck in there and I can only imagine how painful it must be. So so glad we bought this! Thank you so much!!!06/11/2017, By ShanéyAbsolutely love Windi! It is definitely a must-have item.06/11/2017, By JillOur 3 month old boy was suffering from a bit of constipation. With one use, he was immediately relieved!05/11/2017, By LizelleEk is n nuwe mamma. Ons dogtertjie is 7weke oud. Ons het vreeslik gesukkel( en doen soms steeds) met krampe en winde. Ons het alles al probeer. Elke kramp middel op die mark. Ons het selfs n draai gemaak by die chiropractor. N vriendin het Ons vertel van die windi. Dit verskaf dadelike verligting en sal dit defnitief aambeveel. Vanoggend was weer een van daardie dae en nadat ons dit gebruik het het ons sommer n gelukkiger baba gehad.02/11/2017, By SofiaWindi is such a great product to help your baby relieve gas when he/she is in discomfort! It was a life-saver for us with our baby girl. This product has been on the European and American market for a long time already, its great that its finally available in South Africa!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.