- Belly binding provides support and stability during the postpartum healing period, as the muscles, skin and organs recover from the natural stresses of childbirth.
- Bengkung is the traditional Malaysian belly binding method in which you wrap the abdomen using a long piece of material, during the postpartum recovery period to offer support, stability and comfort to the muscles, skin and internal organs to repair and bring healing to the postpartum body.
- It’s an ancient traditional natural way of healing after birth
- The use of bengkung has been used by many cultures for decades and is quickly becoming more popular all over the world.
The Mummary’s Bengkung Binder:
- Made with 100% cotton muslin fabric
- Soft & breathable
- No artificial dyes
- Comfortable to wear; provides support & security
- Prevents back pain
- Promotes good posture, which helps to prevent the “nursing-slouch”
- Helps to slim the rib cage, belly & hips after birth
- Encourages separated abdominal muscles (diastasis recti) to pull back together
- Decreases postpartum bleeding time by speeding up the process in a natural way
- The material is not too stiff or bulky; you can easily wear comfortable clothes over the binder
The Warming Belly Paste Formula:
- Made from a blend of mineral-rich volcanic clay and stimulating spices.
- Boosts circulation & pampers the skin
- Firms the belly skin
- Lightens stretch marks
- Promotes faster healing time
- Packaged in eco-friendly glass
- Please consult your healthcare provider before use.
- Ideally, a bengkung wrap should be tied on day 4-7 after a vaginal birth or 6 weeks after a caesarian birth.
- The wrap should be worn for a minimum of 4 hours daily.
- When using the Warming Belly Paste, use the wooden spoon provided to mix & apply. No metals must be used, as this will render the Ingredients ineffective.
- 1 x Bengkung belly binder wrap. Measures 10 metres.
- 1 x Warming Belly Paste
Ingredients & Materials:
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product29/03/2021, By DineoI bought this after having tried several other belly bands. This does work the best. I did find an alternative way to wrap it, as the traditional way takes a lot of time.08/12/2020, By ThandoLoving it, effective...doesn’t roll up like waist trainers of scar you either01/12/2020, By Zeei am not pleased at all with how my belly binder worked. is this product recommended 7months postpartum?26/11/2020, By FaariaLovely soft material and gives great support once you know how to tie it. Only downfall is that tying it does take some time which is quite difficult to find as it is with a newborn30/06/2020, By NokuphilaI love the material. It takes time to wear but works well, it doesn't show that I have a belly binder under my clothes10/05/2020, By RealRepair kit31/03/2020, By WinnerBack in shape29/02/2020, By GoBack in shape31/01/2020, By OrganicWow07/03/2019, By SarahI had surgery and needed to use a belly binder but didn't want to use the one provided in hospital which is all synthetic material. The Mummary Bengkung Belly Binding kit was a fantastic alternative which is made from lovely, soft, comfortable fabric while still providing support. It takes a little bit of practice to tie it (and a little time, but you get faster) in order to make it work well. What I also enjoyed was the fact that it can be worn over clothing without looking like it's being worn for medical reasons.
While I may not have used it post-pregnancy I can definitely see how beneficial it would be as one's body is settling from such a big change.20/09/2018, By LeeComfortable and the fabric is really nice and light allowing air through. Enjoy the warming paste. Doesn't feel uncomfortable like the standard waste trainers
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.