- Plant-based toothbrush with sensitive bristles
- Ideal for sensitive teeth & gums
- Handle made from wheat starch & PP
- Bristles made from high-quality nylon-6
- Compostable handle turns into nutrient-rich compost
- Can be used to nourish soil & plants
- Free of Palm Oil, GMOs & fragrance
- Housed in recyclable packaging
- Certified cruelty-free by PETA Beauty Without Bunnies
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Apply toothpaste to the brush bristles.
- Using circular motions, move along the front teeth, each side and to the back of the mouth.
- Repeat on the bottom teeth and gently scrape the tongue.
- Rinse mouth with water.
- Rinse the toothbrush head thoroughly after use and allow it to air dry; never leave it wet.
- Replace your toothbrush every 3 months or after an illness.
- Remove bristles before disposing of the toothbrush and recycle it.
- Compost handle in home/backyard compost or commercial compost facility.
- Nett Weight: 16g
- Plant-based handle (Wheat starch & PP), Nylon-6 bristles.
- Made with wheat starch.
- Recyclable cardboard & paper sleeve.
Country of Origin:
- Made in China.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.