- Thermal circulator for low-temperature sous-vide cooking
- Low-temperature cooking retains nutrients & flavour in the food
- Cooks food precisely & evenly
- Use to cook meat, vegetables & eggs
- Versatile & easy to use
- Modern chrome finish
- Large display screen
- Programmable timer
- Fixing clip system secures device into place
- Fits within any cooking pot up to 15 litres
- Auto-off once timer has finished or in case of emergency
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Easy to store
- Attach your Taurus Sous-Vide to a pot of water making sure that the water is above the minimum line and below the maximum line.
- Set the time and temperature according to your desired level of doneness.
- Put your food in a sealable bag and clip it to the side of the pot.
- Finish by searing, grilling, or frying the food to add a crispy, golden exterior layer.
Did you know?
- Sous-vide, which means “under vacuum” in French, refers to the process of vacuum-sealing food in a bag, then cooking it to a very precise temperature in a water bath. This technique produces precise results that are near impossible to achieve through other cooking methods.
- This product is not dishwasher safe.
- Hand wash the parts that are submerged in the water.
- Do not submerge the electrical components.
- Power: 800 Watts.
- Weight: 11.95kg
- Dimensions: 3.5cm x 7.5cm x 37cm
Country of Origin:
- Made in Spain.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.