- Block of “planting chocolate” soil embedded with heirloom red kale seeds
- Enriched with organic nutrients for healthy germination
- Designed to retain water & keep seeds in a nutrient-rich, moist environment
- Soil blocks make the seeds easy to space & plant
- Non-GMO; no hybrid seeds
- All parts are biodegradable; waste-free packaging
- Detailed planting instructions included
- Invented by a South African gardening guru
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- The SOW Delicious Kale Seed Slab will give you a crop of flavourful, nutrient-dense kale to enjoy in your favourite home-cooked recipes. We love this clever concept, which is fun and easy to plant and grow. Using heirloom seeds also helps you to reduce the presence of chemicals and GMOs in the food you consume.
There are 2 ways to grow your slab of seed:
- Pour ¼ cup of hot water over the slab; wait 24 hours for it to absorb. Break the slab into blocks & plant.
- OR Place the slab in a sunny spot, keep it moist & wait for the seeds to start germinating. Then break into blocks & plant.
- Store the slab in a cool, dry and dark place, until you are ready to plant.
- 12 blocks
- Open Pollinated Heirloom Seeds
- “Planting Chocolate” Soil Slab.
- Open Pollinated Heirloom Kale Seeds: Red Russian.
- Biodegradable Card Box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.