- Aids healthy maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Supports general wellbeing of both men & women of all ages
- Source of vitamin B
- Promotes healthy cell growth & function
- Supports the formation of red blood cells
- Helps to control homocysteine levels in the blood
- Aids normal function of the immune system
- Aids normal amino acid synthesis
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Made by naturally sourced ingredients
- Free from dairy, soya, yeast
- Free from preservatives, artificial colourants & flavours
- Certified Kosher
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) capsule daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Avoid this product if you are allergic to aspirin.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
Did you know? Folate can be found in dark green leafy vegetables, beans, peas & nuts. It’s present in an array of fruits such as: oranges, lemons, bananas, melons & strawberries. It can also be found in fortified foods such as cereals & pastas. Folate demand increases during pregnancy which is why it is often recommended that you take this supplement when you are trying to conceive, pregnant or breastfeeding.
- 50 Tablets.
- Bulking Agents: (Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-caking Agents: (Vegetable Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Folate (as Calcium-L-Methylfolate as Metafolin®).
- Recyclable amber glass bottle with a tin lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the USA
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.