- Pure natural beeswax pieces
- No artificial additives or bleaches
- Use to craft homemade soaps, lotions & candles
Other uses for beeswax:
- Can be used to moisturise skin & lips
- Lubricates stiff doors, windows, drawers & zippers
- Can be used to polish & condition wood (furniture, utensils etc)
- Prevents iron tools from rusting
- Waterproof shoes & boots
- Wax & style hair, beard or moustache
- Soften & moisturise dry cuticles
- Grease cookie sheets
- Even great for making non-toxic kids’ crayons or modelling clay!
Did You Know? You can chew on a small amount of beeswax for hours, as a chemical-free alternative to chewing gum. The wax will eventually dissolve.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.