- Organic black tea with ginger
- Boasts a zesty, spicy & robust flavour & aroma
- Contains antioxidants & eliminates free radicals
- Contains anti-inflammatory & detoxing properties
- May help to improve circulation
- Can improve digestion
- May boost heart health & immune system
- Can be used to treat a mild cough & cold
- Can aid weight loss
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- Free of artificial flavours, colours & preservatives
- Put the tea bag in a cup & pour in boiling water.
- Steep for 4 - 6 minutes & enjoy.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep in an airtight container or seal product foil.
- Contain 20 x tagless teabags.
- Organic Camelia Sinensis, Ginger.
Typical Nutritional Information: Per 100g
- Energy (kJ): 319
- Protein (g): -
- Carbohydrate (g): 2.1
- of which Total Sugar (g): -
- Total Fat (g): -
- of which Saturated Fat (g): -
- Cholesterol (mg): -
- Dietary Fibre (g): -
- Sodium (mg): 27.2
- Foil & cardboard.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.