- Glutamine can be helpful for burning fat, and building muscle
- Glutamine can assist with the treatment of “leaky gut”
- Glutamine supplements are known to stop cravings for carbs, sweets, and sugars
- Glutamine accounts for up to 35% of the amino acid nitrogen in the blood of healthy adults
- Glutamine supplements helps with natural growth hormone (HGH) secretion by more than 400%
- Glutamine is an essential neurotransmitter
- It is recommended to start with ¼ teaspoon twice a day, building up to 2 teaspoons twice a day
- Athletes may require larger supplemental doses
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- 100 g
Country of Origin:
Country of origin may vary depending on availability.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product24/01/2019, By KirstenLove Sally Ann Creed. I use in conjunction with her collagen and notice a difference. Feel great with less cravings.12/01/2019, By AnneI can strongly recommend Sally Ann Creed's L-glutamine (and her other products). I started using it together with her gelatine powder, magnesium citrate and Collagen powder to heal my gut. This combo has made a huge difference for me.04/12/2018, By AngieIt keeps me energized. Its working for me20/11/2018, By SamWorks well
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.