The Reel Gardening Bee Food Spring kit includes:
These plants provide a great natural source of nourishment for local bees during spring and summer.
What makes the Reel Gardening system so special?
- Takes the fuss & guesswork out of gardening
- Contains top quality seeds & natural fertiliser
- Extremely water-wise; saves up to 80% water use during germination
- Very quick & easy to plant
- Great for family gardening projects with the kids
- Keeps seeds in place at the correct distance apart
- Protects the seeds from pests
- Prevents birds from eating the seeds out of the soil
- Handmade by previously unemployed women in South Africa
- Created by a young South African, winner of Woman in Water for Scientific Research & United Nations Environmental SEED award
- Turn the soil to allow for root growth; add your own compost or fertiliser if necessary
- Make a furrow in the ground & plant your Reel Gardening strip up to the white line
- Place the strip vertically in the soil, with the coloured portion visible above the soil
- Pat down the soil around your strip to secure it in place
- Water daily until the plants germinate, from then on water every second or third day
- Unplanted product will keep for 18 months if stored in a cool, dry place.
- Bee Food (Spring): Beans, Basil & Nasturtium seeds
- Dimensions: 9 x 3.9 x 14cm
- Seeds & nutrients in plantable, biodegradable paper tape
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
12 out of 12 people would recommend this product14/02/2020, By TylerI have repurchased these, my chilli from the garden in box is thriving. Now I am planting for the bees!17/01/2020, By SupportWell done23/09/2019, By JohannesGreat concept! No as many seeds I would have thought but very cleverly package to help you start!23/09/2019, By CharityA long time favourite and something that I can't be without! Great for the body and really helps you feel better!05/09/2019, By LolaI love this concept, cant wait to plant them!04/09/2019, By OwenMy child enjoyed planting the seeds for spring day.22/02/2019, By JessI am a newbie gardener and everything grew first time.. I'm feeding the bees, YAY!07/02/2019, By MeghanSo I thought this was a bigger type bow (sprout seeds in box) but this is a fault on my side. I love the pamphlet with all the needed information for growing/planting.07/02/2019, By GavinI have about a 50/50 success rate with these. Sometimes nothings grows or the plants die after about a month. Other times I have ended up with massive plants that take over the planting area.
When they do grow I do see an increase in pollinating insects.19/01/2019, By GabriellaSuch a fantastic concept and product! Very easy to plant and grow, even for a complete beginner gardener. Always good to do our part for the bees!17/01/2019, By StephanieEasy, simple and effective! Bees and bugs galore now :)09/03/2018, By KarThere are less seeds than I expected, but all in all I think its very cute and clever, nice for a small present. Im not a great gardener but proud to say my babies are growing up so fast!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.