- Leaves your skin moisturised and feeling soft
- Made from steam-distilled, pure Rose Geranium essential oil
- Helps to elevate your mood
- Good for reducing stress and negative feelings
- A source of antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- May relieve painful symptoms of acne
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Palm Oil free
- Eco friendly
- Sustainably sourced
- May enhance your skin’s protective barrier
- Locally made
- Add to a carrier oil as a massage oil, rub onto temples,
- Use as a burner oil, in the bath or as a steam inhalation.
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Did you know?
- The Pure Indigenous Cape Rose Geranium Essential Oil is 100% essential oil.
- It’s fragrant essence is extracted from the leaves of the Pelargonium Graveolens plant - an aromatic shrub which is a hybrid species that was developed from crossing P. capitatum with P. radens to produce a sublime rose-fragrance.
- Rose Geranium is cultivated extensively world-wide for its distinctive smell. It has upright stems with fleshy leaves that are rich in aromatic compounds and clusters of lilac-pinkish flowers.
- Rose Geranium is also known as Wildemalva in Afrikaans.
- Nett Volume: 10 ml
- 100% Rose Geranium (Pelargonium Graveolens).
- Not for small babies and pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Recyclable glass bottle.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.