- Single, pure raspberry leaf tincture
- May help to ease labour
- Can help to shorten labour
- Assists with diabetes
- Known to naturally lower blood sugar levels
- Naturally gluten-free
- Free of artificial flavour, fragrances or colours
- Produced in Durban, South Africa
- Place drops directly under the tongue, or add to a small measure of water.
- Drink half an hour before meals on an empty stomach.
- To eliminate alcohol, add drops to hot water, allow to cool & sip.
- Alcohol will evaporate while tincture will remain effective.
- Adults: 10 drops.
- Children 2 - 6 years: 5 drops.
- Children 6 - 12 years: 7 - 10 drops.
- Take 3 x daily.
- Store below 25℃ & out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 50ml
- Ethanol, Purified Water, Raspberry Leaves.
- Contra-indicated in early stages of pregnancy.
- Only to be taken during the final 8 - 10 weeks of pregnancy.
- Recyclable amber glass & plastic bottle top.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.