- Natural Sulphur Flower powder
- Serves various uses & purposes
- Suitable for use on humans, animals, vegetables, fruits, or flowers
- Comes as a bright yellow powder
- Obtained from naturally-occurring volcanic brimstone deposits
- Used by some cultures in religious rites, exorcism & protection spells and is said to be able to banish an enemy’s power.
- Can be used in homoeopathic medicines
- Helps with mental stress, lack of energy & willpower
- Good for ritual baths, glow washes & floor washes
- Can treat psoriasis, eczema, & dermatitis
- Relieves itching & reduces scratching for dry, scaly, itchy, or red skin
- A source of antiseptic & antifungal compounds
- Aids hair growth
- May reduce dandruff
- Helps skin maintain its youthful elasticity
- Ideal as a gardening additive in the soil
- May be blended with topical ointments for pets & farm animals
- Provides a remedy for cats & dogs afflicted with skin disorders or infestations
- Helps to treat pet fungal infections such as lice, mange or fleas
- Palm Oil-free
Did you know?
In ancient texts such as the bible Sulphur is called Brimstone, and 2,000 years ago it was used as a remedy for skin disorders and other ailments.
It is critical to many of the body's biological processes. Without adequate Sulphur, your glucose metabolism is inhibited. You become glucose intolerant, energy is low, and all manner of skeletal or muscle disorders arise with pain and inflammation. This can lead to metabolic syndrome and weight gain. When Sulphur deficiency occurs with a low-fat diet, the problem becomes more serious as the additional Sugar present in a low-fat diet is converted to fat and released into the bloodstream as triglycerides which raise the risk of heart disease.
Sulfur is nature’s beauty mineral for healthy hair, beautiful skin & strong nails. In fact, it's a vital component of Collagen, the protein that helps skin maintain its youthful elasticity.
Sulphur Flowers treats most skin complaints in pets and farm animals. It kills and repels fleas, ticks, mites and lice. Treats skin allergies, mange and scabies.
Horses. Good for sweet itch, mud fever and skin complaints.
bees. The parasite varroa destructor mite that attacks bees may be prevented or treated with yellow sulphur, though this is not a proven remedy and further research and testing are needed.
Ants. Pour a trail around an ants nest, sulphur is a safe way to eradicate ants.
- You can apply flowers of sulphur directly to your skin as a dry powder. Shake it on, rub it in, or use a powder puff or a flour shaker. Use it like Talcum Powder (note: We do not recommend it as it harms both skin and lungs).
- When using it on your skin, test it with a small quantity at first, and then use whatever quantity seems to be effective for your particular situation and apply it in a well-ventilated area.
- To make an ointment… use Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Olive Oil, Cocoa Butter or Shea Butter. Slowly warm the oil to melt it, add 2 or 3 tablespoons of sulphur powder to a cup of oil, mix well and allow to cool.
- For animals & pets - to use Flowers of sulphur in their fur, mix 1 part Flowers of Sulphur with 2 parts of Talcum Powder. Part the coat and rub it gently on the body, head and back of the ears. Make sure you are in a ventilated area as Talc powder is damaging to your lungs.
- If you use neat Flowers of Sulphur without adding Talcum Powder on cats and some other animals, it makes their coats (fur) very dry and brittle resulting in breakage.
- Flowers of Sulphur are also highly effective when mixed with Pig Oil for treating horses and other animals. It will protect their coat in damp conditions and also treat mud fever and other mud-bourne infections.
- You can add FOS powder to animal food.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Weight: 40g
- Sulphur Flowers.
- Recyclable paperboard carton.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
20 out of 20 people would recommend this product12/08/2023, By AugustRoseI made my own pain cream with this products, luv it.04/06/2022, By AugustRoseI bought this to mix with BP Aqueous cream to apply to my doggie's skin as she had a terrible rash, it cleared quickly, for which I'm very thankfull.11/05/2022, By AlbertService was very fast13/04/2022, By GenI have a bad yeast rash flare up, causing dry flakey skin and this seems to be keeping it at bay. I even started using it on my face and around my lips...it's very calming. I'm a little sceptic to use it on my sensitive eye area, it feels a little like fine sand when applied. I'm still figuring out the right amount to use in my oil mix but once I've started mixing more sulphur powder the better the results. Day 1 of using it for my dandruff and my scalp feels less itchy. So I will buy more because it is working the wonders.29/03/2022, By DeeBeeIt seems to be working for my eczema, although it is too early to tell.
I made my own eczema lotion by melting some shea butter, combining it with glycerine cream and adding a few drops of lavender. I was hoping to drink it in water too, so I will start doing that as per the previous reviews.10/02/2021, By PatienceVery great product.. I bought it to treat ring worm. Still using it. Ill continue buying04/12/2020, By BeverleySince buying this product, I have tried it for everything I can think of! It works amazingly to deter ants. Sprinkle a good amount around their nest, and they disappear. I have started taking just a match-head amount with some honey about once a week. And my mind feels sharper. My nails are whiter. My skin is clearer. Next I'm going to try it in the garden as a pest deterrent to see if that works! What I do find disappointing is the lack of information on how to use it, and what it can be used for. Every website says the exact same thing as the next one.30/09/2020, By MichelleI would definitely recommend this product to all it’s the most natural easy way to clean your blood, kill of ting worms and has many more benefits which was given to us as a family from my grandparents days. We love it and it works23/06/2020, By AndreUsed by our family for generations, recommended06/02/2020, By ZukiswaI couldn't stand it because it caused me to pass offensive wind. My dog's hair grew back03/12/2019, By NsimbaI simply couldn't stand the smell of this product unfortunately. I might try it again though, seeing that it might help with my eczema.11/11/2019, By BrendaI have rosacea and the flower of sulpher woks wonders with my skin.
I take a knife tip each day, internally19/07/2019, By JulzoIts seems very interesting17/02/2019, By NicholeLove it - I mixed some with coconut oil to create a face mask, also use a small amount in water to ingest, very happy with the results!14/06/2018, By SamAmazing product25/04/2018, By KarenGreat product and well priced07/03/2018, By PerseveranceI meant to say that my face is now flawless07/03/2018, By perseveranceI'm an adult you just got acne and this was recommended to me by very old lady and it works I drink it and apply it on my face I miss it with organic coconut oil and my face is not flawless.09/02/2018, By Rosemaryit is also good fro nerves. I am very nervous and I take a 1/4 teaspoon of the powder orally for a days just before I have to give a presentation and my nervousness subsides.06/10/2017, By Tracey Joyonly used it in my garden.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.