40g of Sulphur Flowers powder from Pakmed
Consult with your vet about how to use Pakmed Sulphur Flowers as a topical ointment for animals.
The "Beauty Mineral" For Clear, Healthy Skin
- Promotes clear complexion
- Nourishes hair, skin & nails
- Supports joint health
Sulfur is nature’s beauty mineral for healthy hair, beautiful skin & strong nails. In fact, it's a vital component of collagen, the protein that helps skin maintain its youthful elasticity.
However, this amazing mineral does more than promote skin health! The body uses Sulphur to maintain bone and joint health as well. It's involved in the production of collagen, the principal protein of tendons and cartilage.
Did you Know? In ancient texts such as the bible it is called brimstone, and 2,000 years ago it was used as a remedy for skin disorders and other ailments.
Sulphur Flowers for …
- Relieves itching, reduces scratching for dry, scaly, itchy, red skin.
- Eczema, dermatitis.
- Fungal infections such as ringworm, athlete's foot and jock itch.
- Treats and heals nappy/diaper rash.
Metabolic Syndrome - Sulphur is critical to many of the body's biological processes. Without adequate sulphur, glucose metabolism is inhibited. You become glucose intolerant, energy is low, and all manner of skeletal and muscle disorders arise with pain and inflammation. This can lead to metabolic syndrome and weight gain. When sulphur deficiency occurs with a low fat diet, the problem becomes more serious as the additional sugars present in a low fat diet are converted to fat and released into the bloodstream as triglycerides which raise the risk of heart disease.
As well as…
- Digestive complaints. Relieves the tendency to regurgitate food, vomiting and chronic diarrhoea.
- Pre-menstrual syndrome.
- Ulcers. Dab some on a mouth ulcer (canker), it removes all the soreness and promotes fast healing.
- Sore throat. A quarter teaspoon in a warm water gargle will quickly heal a sore throat.
- Antiseptic. Kills bacteria and fungi on the skin. Can be applied to wounds, cuts and grazes.
- Lice. Kills and repels head lice and pubic lice.
- Mites. Treats all kinds of mites including demodex skin mites.
- Insect protection (chiggers/mites, fleas, mosquitoes). Douse your legs and shoes with powdered sulfur before walking through grass or bush and you will remain bite free.
- Mental problems. Helps with mental stress, lack of energy and willpower.
- Sciatica. Dust the affected limb with powder and wrap warmly. Sweating should be followed by a reduction in pain.
- Hair. Aids hair growth, assists healthy hair.
- Nails. Healthy, fast-growing nails.
Animals – Sulphur Flowers treats most skin complaints in pets and farm animals. It kills and repels fleas, ticks, mites and lice. Treats skin allergies, mange and scabies.
- Horses. Good for sweet itch, mud fever and skin complaints.
- bees. The parasite varroa destructor mite that attacks bees may be prevented or treated with yellow sulphur, though this is not a proven remedy and further research and testing is needed.
- Ants. Pour a trail around an ants nest, sulphur is a safe way to eradicate ants.
How to use Sulphur Flowers
You can apply flowers of sulphur directly to your skin as a dry powder. Shake it on, rub it in, or use a powder puff or a flour shaker. Use it like talcum powder (note: We do not recommend talcum powder as it is harmful to both skin and lungs).
When using it on your skin, test it with a small quantity at first, and then use whatever quantity seems to be effective for your particular situation and apply in a well ventilated area.
To make an ointment… use coconut oil, palm oil, olive oil, cocoa butter or shea butter. Slowly warm the oil to melt it, add 2 or 3 tablespoons of sulphur powder to a cup of oil, mix well and allow to cool.
Animals. To use Flowers of sulphur in their fur, mix 1 part Flowers of Sulphur with 2 parts talcum powder. Part the coat and rub in gently on body, head and back of ears. Make sure you are in a ventilated area as talc powder is damaging to your lungs.
If you use neat Flowers of Sulphur without adding talcum powder on cats and some other animals, it makes their coats (fur) very dry and brittle resulting in breakage.
Flowers of Sulphur is also highly-effective when mixed with Pig Oil for treating horses and other animals. It will protect their coat in damp conditions and also treat mud-fever and other mud-bourne infections.
You can add FOS powder to animal's food.
13 out of 13 people would recommend this product30/09/2020, By MichelleI would definitely recommend this product to all it’s the most natural easy way to clean your blood, kill of ting worms and has many more benefits which was given to us as a family from my grandparents days. We love it and it works23/06/2020, By AndreUsed by our family for generations, recommended06/02/2020, By ZukiswaI couldn't stand it because it caused me to pass offensive wind. My dog's hair grew back03/12/2019, By NsimbaI simply couldn't stand the smell of this product unfortunately. I might try it again though, seeing that it might help with my eczema.11/11/2019, By BrendaI have rosacea and the flower of sulpher woks wonders with my skin.
I take a knife tip each day, internally19/07/2019, By JulzoIts seems very interesting17/02/2019, By NicholeLove it - I mixed some with coconut oil to create a face mask, also use a small amount in water to ingest, very happy with the results!14/06/2018, By SamAmazing product25/04/2018, By KarenGreat product and well priced07/03/2018, By PerseveranceI meant to say that my face is now flawless07/03/2018, By perseveranceI'm an adult you just got acne and this was recommended to me by very old lady and it works I drink it and apply it on my face I miss it with organic coconut oil and my face is not flawless.09/02/2018, By Rosemaryit is also good fro nerves. I am very nervous and I take a 1/4 teaspoon of the powder orally for a days just before I have to give a presentation and my nervousness subsides.06/10/2017, By Tracey Joyonly used it in my garden.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.