- Natural Liquid Melatonin
- Helps with sleep support during travel
- Helps to promote healthy sleep/wake cycles, ideal for addressing jet lag
- Palm Oil-free
- Free of wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nuts
- Suitable for vegans
- Halaal & Kosher friendly
- Winner at the 2014 Vitamin Retailer Magazine - Vity Awards®
- Shake well. Take 1/4 teaspoon (~20 drops) just prior to bedtime. Take directly or add to your favourite beverage.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Melatonin. *Daily Value not established.
- Other Ingredients: Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Fructose, Xylitol, Organic Cane Alcohol (6%), Natural Flavors, Potassium sorbate (as preservative), Citric Acid, Malic Acid and Lemon Oil (Citrus Limon).
- For adults only at bedtime.
- Not for pregnant or nursing mothers.
- May cause drowsiness.
- Do not use this supplement in conjunction with alcoholic beverages, when driving a vehicle, or while operating machinery.
- Consult a physician before use if you are taking medication (especially sedatives and anti-depressants) or have a medical condition (including depression, high blood pressure and epilepsy).
- Contains Alcohol.
- Xylitol is harmful to pets; seek veterinary care immediately if ingestion is suspected.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Recyclable plastic bottle.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the USA
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product23/10/2023, By LisaWorks very well for my son with special needs and a sleep disorder. We give him 3ml and helps him fall asleep easier.05/09/2023, By LisabI was pleasantly surprised by this sleep aid product. As a poor sleeper, I have struggled to find an effective but natural product. This little gem ticked the boxes for me. Only 20 drops are needed, about 30 minutes before sleep-time for a restful sleep. No grogginess in the morning was felt. Would prefer a dropper but this is a small gripe. TRY IT but don't be tempted to use more than 20 drops.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.