- Raw, unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar
- Made from tree ripened apples
- Contains 'the Mother'
- Non GMO
- No preservatives
What is "the Mother"? The Mother is a cobweb-like colony of living strands of proteins, enzymes and friendly bacteria that grow naturally in the vinegar as it ferments.
Real raw apple cider vinegar has so many benefits:
- Rich in minerals, vitamins & enzymes; use it to detox your liver & purify your blood
- Taken before meals, it helps to digest food & keep pH levels balanced
- Relieves the pain & swelling of gout by preventing excessive acidity
- Eases arthritic pain & swelling in your joints
- Lowers high blood pressure levels
- Helps to clear sinuses and soothe sore throats
- Clears up skin conditions like acne & excessive oiliness; balances pH
- Strengthens your immune system
- Prevents muscle fatigue & improves stamina
- Increases your metabolism & so assists with weight loss
- Prevents bladder stones and urinary tract infections
As a condiment:
- Salad dressing
- Popcorn sprinkle
As a tonic, for digestion or for slimming: Take two teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar in a glass of water three times a day.
Acne: Apply mixture of one part Apple Cider Vinegar to 8 parts water – daily. Rinse with hot water.
Mild athlete’s foot: Soak washed feet in a mixture of 7 Tbsps. Apple Cider Vinegar to one litre water.
Cellulite: Cellulite is a skin problem that can affect anyone, including men, women and children. The nutritional components of Apple Cider Vinegar have been known to help reduce the appearance of cellulite. Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar into a glass of water, sweeten with teaspoon of honey and drink once each morning.
Gout: Apple cider vinegar helps to balance the body's pH and prevent the excess acidity that causes painful gout flare-ups.
Arthritis: Apple cider vinegar also helps to ease swollen and painful joints.
High blood pressure: Using apple cider vinegar as a daily supplement can help to lower high blood pressure levels, protecting you against cardiovascular disease.
Raw Apple Cider vinegar
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product15/09/2016, By TalithaA great brand and great product29/08/2016, By JoanThis is great product. I was pleased to find a reasonably priced raw ACV and this suits my needs just fine13/05/2016, By MaureenUntil I found this product I thought ACV was ACV was ACV etc. Now this is the only one I use for my vegan cheese making as it really seems to make a difference. Just give it a shake before using to make sure it is well mixed.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.