- They will give you wonderful blooms from spring to early summer
- Produces bright orange-red blooms tipped with a vibrant purple
- Commonly referred to as “Medusa’s head”, and “octopus plant”
- Like all other types of Tillandsia, the Caput Medusae descends from the
- Bromeliad plant family
- Native to Central America and Mexico
- Thrives in semi-shaded areas
- Requires just a spray of water 1-2 times a week
Did you know? The long stem-like flowers that the Caput Medusae yields is actually a cluster of smaller blossoms growing from a single stem. This is called an “inflorescence”.
- Grows to roughly 15 cm
- Mounted on a wooden board of roughly 20cm x 14.5cm
Country of Origin:
Made in South Africa
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product03/05/2019, By JessicaI had this send to a friend for her birthday. She was thrilled and loved it. Judging by the photos she sent me, the plant made it there alive and in one piece.
16/11/2018, By BiancaWhat a beautiful item. This is perfect as a gift. Am absolutely in love with these Microgardens10/10/2018, By KevinEasy maintenance and looks great on a brick accent wall. Note it comes in an open box (to aid in breathing during transport)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.