- Natural support for healthy cardiovascular function
- Promotes the natural production of nitric oxide (NO)
- Supports health circulation throughout the body
- May help alleviate mild symptoms of erectile dysfunction
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Adults: Take two tablets, two times daily or as otherwise directed by your trusted healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant or nursing, or taking medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. If you have had a myocardial infarction (heart attack) or have a history of renal (kidney) impairment, consult your cardiologist or physician before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate.
Did you know? The word “folate” is derived from the Latin “folium” - meaning ‘leaf’ - because it’s found in green, leafy vegetables like spinach and kale.
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets.
- Servings Per Container: 60 Servings.
- Tablets Per Container: 120 Tablets.
Ingredients: (per Serving)
- Folate (as Calcium L-5 Methyltetrahydrofolate; 665 mcg), L-Arginine (1.5 g), Glycine (10 mg).
- Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose, Stearic Acid (Vegetable), Silica, Calcium Silicate, Croscarmellose Sodium, and Coating (Hypromellose, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, and
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose).
- Bottled in recyclable and reusable amber glass with recyclable polypropylene screw cap.
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United States Of America.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.