- 100% natural vegetable fibre sponge, made from powdered konjac root
- Preservative-free & additive-free
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- No mould-prevention chemicals (sponges are packaged while dry)
- Suitable for vegans; not tested on animals
- Eco-friendly; 100% biodegradable & compostable
- Suitable for all skin types; gentle enough for babies & children
- Gently cleanses & exfoliates the skin
- Stimulates circulation & new cell growth
- Naturally alkaline; balances your skin’s pH
- Can be used without soap or cleansers
- Eliminates blackheads & impurities
- Removes dirt, excess oil & makeup
- Hydrates & improves your skin’s ability to retain moisture
The konjac potato thrives in pristine conditions at high altitudes throughout China, Japan and Korea. It’s an edible and medicinal plant, and is also prized for its abilities to rejuvenate dull or ageing skin.
Konjac root consists of 97% water and 3% glucomannan (fibre). It’s loaded with skin-loving nutrients, including vitamins A, E and C, folic acid and B-complex vitamins.
Konjacu sponges are made by hand in small batches, to ensure consistently excellent quality. The company is committed to sustainable practices, working closely with local farmers and creating products that meet stringent health, safety and environmental regulations.
- Submerge the sponge in hot water for 2-3 minutes, until it becomes completely soft & doubles in size.
- Squeeze out the excess water & gently massage your skin with small circular movements.
- After use, rinse the sponge & hang it in a cool dry place, using the cotton string attached.
- Your sponge should last 2-3 months with proper care; replace it once it starts to break down. Konjacu sponges are fully biodegradable & compostable.
- Always rinse your Konjacu sponge well after use & hang it in a cool dry place.
- Avoid wringing out the sponge; rather squeeze the excess water out gently between your palms.
- When dry, the sponge will shrink & harden; simply rehydrate it again before each use.
- Never leave your sponge in the shower or a wet area.
- To sterilise your sponge, submerge it in boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- Keep out of reach of children; may pose a choking hazard.
- Never use the sponge when dry.
- Konjacu sponges are not edible.
Konjac-mannan (glucommnnan), water
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product27/10/2015, By AdeleA soft, beautiful sponge, that has captured my nieces heart, and no more nagging at bath time. She loves taking baths with her girly sponge and since she has a very dry skin the gentle exfoliation has made such a difference.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.