- Buckwheat flour is commonly used in pancakes
- It is high in fibre and protein, making it a great substitute for white wheat flour
- Naturally low in fat, and high in minerals like manganese, copper, iron, phosphorus and magnesium
- Provides a large proportion of your daily B vitamins, as well as niacin and thiamine
- Great used in combination with other flours, not in isolation (as it has no natural gluten for structure)
- Look for recipes that specifically ask for buckwheat flour, until you are confident replacing flour in conventional recipes
100% ground buckwheat
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product15/06/2020, By NicoleLove using this as a flour substitute. It's also good for thickening soups and stews. I mainly use it for making my kids pancakes and as a thickener.03/06/2020, By adriMy husband is pastry chef and a baker and he absolutely loves this flour. He uses it in a blend with other flours and makes the most delicious breads!
This is the 2nd time I’ve ordered it and will definitely be a repeat order.27/05/2020, By JianineWorks well, especially when blended with other flours.17/05/2020, By DawnHealthy alternative05/05/2020, By ElsaRather good15/10/2019, By MaureenThe most tasty gluten free flour one can buy!
Expensive, wish it were cheaper.04/10/2019, By RobynI specifically needed this type of flour for making savory French crepes and couldn’t find it in the shops anywhere. The pancakes came out fantastic and it’s a new family favorite for dinner. Lovely, earthy tasting flour.08/04/2019, By AkhenathaGreat gluten free alternative for muffins15/01/2019, By AnneliesGreat for making pancakes13/08/2018, By HildaMakes an amazing bread
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.