Raw pecan nuts are so nutritious:
- A very rich source of B-complex vitamins, for sustained energy
- High in vitamin E, a fat-soluble antioxidant
- Contain healthy fatty acids like oleic & ellagic acid
- Contain plant sterols which help to lower bad (LDL) cholesterol
- Source of manganese, copper & multiple other minerals
Did You Know? Pecans are among the very few types of nuts in the world that are both sodium-free and fibre-rich.
Recipe for Creamy Pecan Sauce:
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup toasted pecan halves
- ½ cup Kitchen Garden Pecan Butter
- Pinch of salt
- Bring the brown sugar & water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Reduce heat to medium & simmer for 8-10 minutes, until the sauce is reduced, thicker & dark golden-brown.
- Carefully stir in the cream & pecan butter, reduce the heat to medium-low & simmer for 2-3 minutes until very thick.
- Stir in the toasted pecans & salt. Serve drizzles over poached pears or ice cream.
Raw certified organic pecan nuts
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product15/01/2016, By Kalaithe colour was a bit grey so i was only mildly excited until i tasted it, and then it was unbelievably unbelievable. great 3pm snack. Bottle was small though :(13/05/2015, By Ireezethis pecan nut butter really adds depth to sauces and gravies.....a must have
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.