- Design: Egg-shape
- Colour: Black
- Material: Ceramic
- A lovely gift for friends & family
- Great for yoga studios & meditation spaces
- Creates a gentle natural fragrance anywhere in your home
Did You Know? Aromatherapy has been used for over 6000 years; ancient Chinese healers would burn special herbs to promote a sense of wellbeing and calm. In fact, it is believed that they identified more than an amazing 300 health-giving herbs that could be used in aromatherapy.
For best results, use your Indalo burner together with our pure organic essential oils and natural beeswax tea-light candles.
- Add 5-10 drops of your favourite essential oil to a little water in the top basin of your Indalo burner.
- Light a tea-light candle and place it in the bottom compartment of the burner.
- Enjoy the fragrance of the essential oil as it diffuses into the room.
- Ensure that there is always water in the basin of the burner while it’s in use. Top up with water and essential oil as needed.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product04/08/2017, By ElnaAwesome design! Would also love to have it in a grey colour.19/11/2015, By AnekeI particularly like the design and colour of this - have noticed that the under side gets very hot after its been burning a while, but that hasn caused any problems yet. Definitely buy the large size (it is not very big at all).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.