- Natural vitamin K2 supplement
- Helps with calcium metabolism
- Promotes strong bones & teeth
- Reduces the risk of osteoporosis
- Supports heart health
Did You Know? Vitamin K2 is manufactured by gut microflora, and can also be extracted from Natto (fermented soybean).
Why choose Solgar Vitamin K2?
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Easy to digest & absorb
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Sugar-free & sodium-free
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take one capsule daily, with meals.
- Vitamin K may not be suitable for those taking blood-thinning medications.
- If you are taking blood-thinning medication such as Warfarin, please consult with your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 50 capsules
- Bulking agents (dicalcium phosphate, dextrin, Maltodextrin), vegetable capsule shell (hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose), anti-caking agents (vegetable Magnesium stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Cellulose gum, vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product13/01/2021, By AlexVitamin K2 is a promoter of Bone and Cardiovascular Health. It also decreases calcification, especially for the ones taking higher amounts of Vit D / Calcium. The Mk-7 form is the better form of Vit K2, so I strongly recommend.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.