- Raw black chia seeds
- Source of plant-based protein
- High in dietary fibre
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Good source of low glycaemic index carbs
- Powerful antioxidant
- Great support for the digestive system
- Just a small helping creates a feeling of fullness, reducing the urge to overeat
- High in calcium, phosphorus, magnesium & manganese
- Versatile, great for all sorts of cooking & baking
- Can be used as a vegan-friendly egg replacement
- No additives or preservatives
- Bio-bag based on renewable raw materials
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Our waste-free packaging:
- Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags that are 100% recyclable. Our bio-based bags are made with non-GMO plant based-materials. The bio-bag is certified by DIN, CERTO, TÜV Austria, and DIN EN. Our planet-friendly protective carton box is sourced from sustainably managed forests and printed with vegetable-based inks.
- Add to your morning bowl of granola or oats, smoothies, salad dressings, and puddings.
To make a “chia egg”:
- Mix 1Tbsp chia seeds with 3Tbsp cool water. Let the mixture sit for 15 minutes; it will form a gel that you can use as a vegan egg replacement, to bind your baked goods.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
- Available In: 250g and 650 g.
- Chia Seeds (100%).
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 100g)
- Energy (kJ): 2034
- Protein (g): 16.5
- Carbohydrates (g): 42
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.0
- Total Fat (g): 31.3
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 3.3
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): 2.3
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 23.7
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 34.4
- Total Sodium (mg): 16
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Paraguay and/or Argentina and/or Bolivia and/or Zambia and/or Uganda and/or Peru and/or Kenya and/or Zimbabwe.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.