- Keto-friendly creamer for coffee, tea, shakes & smoothies
- Ketogenic energy source
- Dairy-free, sugar-free & additive-free
- Helps to boost metabolism & improve energy output
- Supports sustained energy levels (no “crashes”)
- Brain fuel, supports cognitive functioning
- Helps to support sustainable weight loss & management
- Added acacia fibre & L-Theanine to support digestive health
- As a dietary supplement, mix 2 scoops with 300ml water or beverage of your choice, as needed or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
- 70% Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) Powder as goMCT (from Coconut Oil), L-Theanine, Acacia Fibre.
- Allergens: Contains Tree Nuts (Coconut).
Typical Nutritional Information (per 10g serving):
- Energy (kJ): 294
- Protein (g): 0
- Carbohydrate (g): 2
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 7
- of which Saturated (g): 7
- of which Unsaturated (g): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 2
- Total Sodium (mg): 0
- Medium Chain Triglyceride Powder as goMCT (g): 10
- L-Theanine (mg): 100
- PET Tub; Plastic Scoop Inside.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
8 out of 9 people would recommend this product16/02/2021, By MichelleOne of the best keto creamers I've had!23/01/2021, By NitashaOverpriced. Clumpy and doesn’t taste nice20/12/2020, By LuckyAmazing31/10/2020, By AriAmazing09/10/2020, By GreatnessSo good03/10/2020, By Gittait dissolve not easy, and it generated flakes02/10/2020, By AméTasteless and very creamy, perfect for bulletproof coffee!12/09/2020, By Megank02/09/2020, By EricaGMy coffee will never be the same without it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.