The Windowsill Vegetable Garden in a Box includes:
- Additional companion planting flower sachet
What makes the Reel Gardening system so special?
- Takes the fuss & guesswork out of gardening
- Contains top quality seeds & natural fertiliser
- Extremely water-wise; saves up to 80% water use during germination
- Very quick & easy to plant
- Great for family gardening projects with the kids
- Keeps seeds in place at the correct distance apart
- Protects the seeds from pests
- Prevents birds from eating the seeds out of the soil
- Handmade by previously unemployed women in South Africa
- Created by a young South African, winner of Woman in Water for Scientific Research & United Nations Environmental SEED award
- Turn the soil to allow for root growth; add your own compost or fertiliser if necessary
- Make a furrow in the ground & plant your Reel Gardening strip up to the white line
- Place the strip vertically in the soil, with the coloured portion visible above the soil
- Pat down the soil around your strip to secure it in place
- Water daily until the plants germinate, from then on water every second or third day
- Plant in Spring & Summer
- Will plant an area of 1m²
- 5 minutes to plant
- Ideal for pot planting
- Harvest in 40-60 days
- Get fresh vegetables daily for 3 months
- Unplanted product will keep for 18 months if stored in a cool, dry place.
- Windowsill Vegetable Garden: Carrot, Spinach, Beans, Tomato & Lettuce seeds
- Dimensions: 9 x 5.7 x 2.2cm
- Seeds & nutrients in plantable, biodegradable paper tape
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product15/02/2018, By AliMy Spinach is nearly ready to harvest. I am so excited!! i have never been able to grow something before. Thanks Reel Gardening for making it so easy.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.