- Premium collagen hot cocoa with MCT
- Highly bioavailable source of protein and energy
- Supports ketogenesis
- Promotes satiety
- Creamy texture
- No artificial flavours, colours, sweeteners or preservatives
- Bottled in reusable glass jars
- Refill packets (excluding label stickers) are Home Compostable
- Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians
The Harvest Table Difference: The Harvest Table sources its bovine collagen with full traceability. Every batch of their collagen can be traced to full veterinary records ensuring that the animals were properly cared for and were not subject to hormone treatments.
Benefits of Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides:
- Powerful natural joint & cartilage support
- Relieves arthritis symptoms & joint pain
- Anti-ageing benefits for skin
- Promotes strong nails, healthy hair & better skin elasticity
- Improves digestion
- Potent anti-inflammatory effects
- Reduces wrinkles & improves skin elasticity
- Strengthens arteries
- Promotes muscle mass
- Promotes organ health
- Promotes better sleep
Benefits of Medium-Chain Triglycerides:
- Supports healthy digestion
- Supports healthy energy & endurance levels
- Supports healthy secretion & utilization of blood glucose
- Relieving stress on pancreas & enzyme systems of the body
- Supports the development of strong bones & teeth
- Supports a healthy gallbladder
- Supports bowel health
- Supports a healthy inflammation response
- Supports a healthy immune system response
- Functions as a protective antioxidant
- Mix 1-2 level tablespoons with steamed milk and thoroughly mix in a blender, shaker or with a fork for 20-30 seconds until fully dissolved.
- Keep in a jar with the lid tightly closed.
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Available in: 220g & 400g
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons (~16 grams).
- Cocoa Powder, Bovine Hydrolysed Collagen powder, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Inulin, Sodium Caseinate (a Milk Derivative), Himalayan Salt.
Allergens: Dairy (Casein).
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g:
- Total Fat (g): 40
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 40
- of which Omega (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Sodium (mg): 67
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g): 26
- of which Dietary Fibre (g): 20
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Protein (g): 20
Country of Origin:
- Packed in South Africa for The Harvest Table.
16 out of 17 people would recommend this product12/07/2021, By KateTastes of cocoa more than hot chocolate (it is not sweet at all) so I like to add some honey to sweeten it up a bit. Otherwise great quality product.28/06/2021, By SamThis is a convenient and delicious way to get one's collagen supplement. I have noticed an improvement in joint mobility and pain and stiffness have definitely decreased. I am looking forward to the benefits for hair and skin. This is a perfect winter's drink.05/06/2021, By Monikaso tasty, not so terribly sweet, husband likes it with honey15/04/2021, By MoonI haven’t noticed a difference in my hair or skin yet but it tastes great with dairy and plant based milks as well. The powder dissolves easily in hot water.02/04/2021, By SusannaTastes good, but not as sweet as what I thought it would be. If you're looking for an alternative to hot chocolate, this probably isn't it. But it is a nice flavoured collagen for smoothies and such.21/03/2021, By RoseNot sweetened which is great and makes for a delicious treat with benefits22/02/2021, By chelseaOnly give a 4 star rating for now - will update after a month!
So, after only a week or two with drinking this everyday, I can see a difference in my skin and hair already! Just this morning I was complimented on my hair and I did notice that my hair feels thicker last night with less hair loss while washing it! Excited to see the effects after a month of use!
Would definitely recommend it to everyone! It taste like a real, good hot chocolate - this time without the guilt and added benefits instead!28/01/2021, By StephanieThis hot chocolate is very delicious.11/01/2021, By MariletteI love the hot chocolate.Being a sweet tooth I was a bit sceptical about this UNSWEETEND hot chocolate, but yum! Really enjoy this.14/12/2020, By LornaI really like this - in winter I added a spoon to hot chocolate - made it richer but not sweeter, and I definitely noticed an improvement in my skin. In summer I add a spoon to smoothies and it doesn't affect the taste.14/12/2020, By MeganI love this product! A little goes a long way and it is not sweet at all which I prefer. If I have one criticism is that it doesn't always dissolve completely and there are little lumps left on the spoon or in the drink. Even so, I highly recommend this product.25/11/2020, By RoxLove this product!13/11/2020, By CarinaMy kids absolutely love this product. Using it daily!04/11/2020, By ClintMy favourite monthly treat!15/10/2020, By AnnaDGreat stuff! Pricey but so worth it! Lovely, creamy, chocolaty!! And a definite improvement in my skin's appearance from the collagen.10/10/2020, By VeronaWarm soothing cup of goodness.09/10/2020, By Tiawarm tasty beverage with some great benefits
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.