- “Mushroom” popcorn kernels
- Round in shape with fluffy texture
- For best results pop in a pot
- No additives or preservatives
- Naturally gluten-free
- Low fat content
- A healthy, low-calorie snack
- Great for movie nights
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Locally sourced
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why is nutritional yeast such a fabulous popcorn pal?
- Nutritional yeast is best described as a dry, flaked condiment made from dried out, deactivated yeast. Here’s why people are raving about it:
- Highly rich in B vitamins and folic acid – a winner for vegans and veggies who struggle to get in sufficient quantities of these important vitamins
- High in fiber – great for gut health if you do suffer from tummy issues
- High in protein and folic acid – another win for veggies
- Delicious salty, cheesy flavour is super addictive
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags. Our smaller bags (650 g) are bio-based bags made with non-GMO plant based-materials. Our larger (1kg) bags are 100% recyclable paper bags made using elemental chlorine-free bleach, raw material from sustainably managed forests, and strictly vegetable-based inks.
- Cover the bottom of a medium to large pot with a thin layer of oil. Heat the pot over medium/high heat.
- Add 3 test popcorn kernels and cover.
- Once the test kernels start popping add the remainder of the popcorn kernels and cover.
- Once the popping stops (approximately 2 minutes) remove from heat and serve.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
Did you know? Butterfly popcorn is one of the two types of commercial popcorn on the market (the other being mushroom popcorn). Butterfly kernels pop into that typical “movie theatre popcorn” shape. They also have a more tender mouthfeel than mushroom popcorn.
- Popcorn Kernels.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1527
- Protein (g): 9.4
- Carbohydrate (g): 74
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.6
- Total Fat (g): 4.7
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.7
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): 1.3
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 2.2
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 7.3
- Sodium (mg): 35
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product23/10/2021, By PrashantiFalse advertising. Did not yield any mushroom popcorn - only butterfly popcorn. That too, not the greatest quality.19/08/2021, By ShaneLove the new packaging of the whole range. The popcorn bag fits nicely into my pantry (and looks great too). Love your whole packaging ethos: if you guys can do plastic-free why can't everyone else?04/08/2021, By LCWBig, fluffy and scrumptious kernels that I enjoy as a snack or a meal. Following the COOKING INSTRUCTIONS I'm GUARENTEED good results.....every single time. I have bought a total of 5 packets since coming across this product and would DEFINITELY recommend it to anyone crazy about popcorn as I am.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.