- Great for cooking and mixing up food
- Essential part of many kitchens
- Made from untreated and unbleached beechwood, they will darken to a rich golden colour with use as the fats from cooking enrich the surface of the wood
- Wooden items that will be used for preparing or serving food should be washed under hot, running water, by hand (not in the dishwasher)
- They should not be submerged or soaked in water, as that can cause the wood to crack or split
- Dry immediately with a towel - do not leave to drip dry
18 out of 18 people would recommend this product03/02/2021, By ShereleVery happy with this purchase. The price is great, it's beautiful and nice and sturdy.24/08/2020, By CocoLove20/08/2020, By TeriPerfect gift23/06/2020, By CathrynI'm really happy with my new spoon! It's a good size and width.19/04/2020, By Jarelsmall and cute06/03/2020, By SivuVery petite and looks like it can break easily. Hopefully it wont disappoint once I start making use of it. .09/02/2020, By OrignalWell designed17/01/2020, By SupportNot harmful to environment08/01/2020, By TeniqueGood quality. Good size. No splinters.15/11/2019, By ZakiyahGood quality and perfect size.05/10/2019, By AdeneVery well priced and does not warp or splinter like other wooden spoons.03/08/2019, By DaleA great buy for this price! The spoon itself is quite small though, which is hard to see on the picture.06/07/2019, By TashaHappy with my purchase. Works perfectly22/05/2019, By AyeshaDurable wooden spoon. No artificial smell or splinters. Wood obviously discoloured with use-not a problem just mentioning it. I bought the shortest handled spoon, but definitely going to get the longer ones too.28/02/2019, By TaniaI love this handy little tool :)18/11/2018, By AHappy with my purchase26/02/2018, By Varshagreat little wooden spoon to have- affordable and04/02/2018, By ZiyandaThe perfect addition to my kitchen, very cost effective too. Definitely something to go for
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.