- We will be open for shopping and home delivery for nearly all products! We cannot sell any alcoholic products, or products supplied by partners where we are not yet sure that they can delivery safely. These few products will still be labelled "Non-essential" on our site.
- Some of our suppliers are still experiencing delays. Where your "usual" brand of product is unavailable, we encourage you to be open to other/new brands to try in its place.
- Our physical store located at our warehouse is now open for shopping as well as order collections. Please ensure that you arrive with a mask; each person entering the store will be asked to sanitise & have their temperature taken.
- Our courier partners have added lots of capacity, and delivery delays are reducing. You will be proactively notified by email should there be any delays with your order. We expect delivery to take 1-6 working days from payment confirmation depending on your province:
- 1-3 working days in the Western Cape;
- 2-5 working days for most orders to Gauteng;
- 3-6 working days for the rest of the country.
- We are enforcing social distancing while picking and packing orders. Staff have the necessary protective gear to wear, especially masks.
- We have increased routine sanitation and hand-washing practices. We are routinely sanitising and cleaning all surfaces throughout the packing of orders
- Our courier partners have adopted contactless deliveries. Pargo will be operating, with reduced collection points. For updates, please visit the Pargo website.
- All non-essential staff have been mandated to work from home & our essential warehouse staff have implemented shift work to reduce social contact.
- The change to shift work has resulted in an increase of over 30% in hourly pay for our warehouse staff. We have also committed to additional bonuses and overtime pay.
- We are committed to full pay in the case that an employee is quarantined or ill over and above any legally mandated sick leave.
- We are exploring options for access to therapists for staff. We understand that this time can be taking it's toll on our mental health.
- We're on a hiring spree! We have hired additional staff to meet demand during this time and are actively on the lookout for more talent to join our team. If interested, please see our job openings.
What We Ask From You
- Be Patient. You may find some items temporarily out of stock, or experience a small delay in your order getting to your doorstep. Our team is working around the clock to ensure we meet our usual service standards.
- Be Kind. Our team are people who are experiencing the pandemic just like you. We appreciate your kindness & encourage you to share that kindness and empathy towards everyone that you engage with.
- Support Local. We encourage you to support our wonderful local suppliers as much as possible so that we can build back into our economy.
If you are experiencing any issues with your order, please get in touch with our support team on email@example.com or via live chat during working hours. Please note that we are experiencing issues with our phone lines and are working hard at keeping them open while our team works remotely.