- We will be open for shopping and home delivery during the shutdown, but only for essential products such as food, health, household cleaning, baby, and personal care products.
- Our delivery times have not changed and we will still be delivering orders within 1 - 5 working days.
- Our store located at our warehouse in Capricorn Park will be closed. This includes all customer collections from the warehouse; we are not confident that customers will be able to gain access to the park as of this moment, therefore all collections can only be done after the shutdown ends.
- Pargo will be operating, with a reduced number of parcel collection points. For more information go to the Pargo website for their updates.
- Non-essential products on the Faithful to Nature website will not be for sale. We are currently undergoing the process of understanding exactly what products are classed as essential and non-essential and will update this list continuously.
- Stay at home, order products online, and stay safe!
South Africa Lockdown Regulations
What we'll be doing as a retailer over the lockdown period of 27 March - 16 April 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you open during the lockdown?
Yes, we will be operating, with our deliveries being fulfilled within the usual 1 - 5 days. Purchases on the FTN website will be limited to ‘Essential’ items only, which are indicated on the site with a green oversticker. For more on how we are operating over this time read here.
What about your homestore?
No. Our homestore is closed, for shopping as well as picking up orders.
Is your warehouse clean?
Yes, safety and hygiene are the highest priority for us right now, for both our employees and our customers. In summary, the measures we are taking are:
- Anyone who enters the warehouse will be subject to temperature checks. If an individual shows signs of a fever or a raised temperature they will be sent home and asked to follow the correct health procedures as prescribed by the South African government.
- We will be implementing shift work where teams will be split into two and rotate shifts with a thorough cleaning before each shift. Increasing routine sanitation and hand-washing practices, as well as before and after every operational process.
- Staff will be given the necessary protective gear to wear in order to mitigate the spreading of saliva.
- Routine sanitation and cleaning of all surfaces throughout the packing of orders.
What will I be able to buy?
Only ‘Essential’ items (detailed on the website with a green oversticker). Essential items consist of:
- Health products and supplements
- Household disinfectants and cleaning aids
- Personal hygiene products
- Pantry staples
- Pet foods and health care
- Compost and growing seeds
- School and home-office stationery supplies
NOTE: ‘Non-Essential’ items are still listed on the FTN site but you will not be allowed to add them to your cart.
Are you going to run out of stock?
You may find some items temporarily out of stock, due to the influx of demand across certain categories there has been a result of fluctuating stock levels. Our buying team is working around the clock to ensure that stock levels are maintained, in as much as possible.
The effect of the Coronavirus on suppliers is an on-going matter, we cannot guarantee that all suppliers will be available on the site should they have to shut their doors during this time.