- Why shop with Faithful To Nature?
- What is your ingredient policy?
- Is everything you sell certified organic?
- Are your products locally made?
- Are your products cruelty free?
- Are your products vegan?
- Can you guarantee that all the products are GMO free?
- How Does Your Stock System Work?
Delivery & Payment Options
- How do I place an order through your website?
- What are my payment options?
- What are my delivery options?
- How long does delivery take?
- What is the cost of delivery?
- What happens if an item I ordered is out of stock?
- Where does Faithful to Nature deliver to?
- What happens if there is no one home when a courier delivery is attempted?
- Do I have to receive a courier delivery personally?
- How can I track my order?
- Do you deliver overseas?
- Can I place an order for delivery in South Africa if I am not in South Africa?
- Where is your shop?
- Can we come and browse products at your warehouse?
- What are the directions to your warehouse?
Damages and Returns
- What do I do if I receive goods damaged or broken in transit?
- What do I do if I wish to return something I purchased?
- What are Faithful Points & How Does Your Loyalty Programme Work?
- How do I earn Faithful Points for referring my friends to Faithful to Nature?
- We only sell authentically natural & organic products. We check the ingredient lists of all products sold and disclose full ingredient lists of every product so that you can shop in peace, knowing that you are buying genuinely safe products
- Most of our prices are below the recommended retail price so you get great savings
- We have a great loyalty programme so every time you shop, or recommend friends you get points to discount against your next order
- We dispatch all orders within 12-24 hours, we dare you to try and find an online shop with a quicker turn around time
- Our delivery costs are very reasonable
- We include free literature & samples in almost every order that we send out.
- We use recyclable packaging and boxes at every opportunity
- We give free advice and recommendation by phone and email
- You can pay by various means – credit card; bank transfer; cash deposit.
- We deliver orders to every single address in South Africa
- We have won business awards for great customer service
We have chosen to source organic and natural products for you that we believe are earth; animal & people friendly. What this means is that we personally check the ingredient lists of every product sold to ensure that there are no harmful synthetic ingredients in them. We believe organic and natural should be good for you and we take this principle very seriously. We also list full ingredient lists for each and every single product sold on our website so that you to can be sure of what you are buying.
Although the list of harmful ingredients that we do not support is ever changing and very long, you can be sure that none of our product contain the following contentious ingredients:
- SLS – sodium laurel/laureth sulphate
- Minerals oils like propolyne glycol or petrolatum
- Diethanolamine (DEA), Triethanolamine (TEA), Monoethanolamine (MEA)
- Diazolidinyl Urea, Imidazolidinyl Urea
- Synthetic colours & Fragrances
- Diazolidinyl Urea, Imidazolidinyl Urea
And if you ever see an ingredient or product that you do not think we should stock - let us know. Either we can get the opportunity to explain why it passed our research, or perhaps research has changed since we last reviewed it. The point is that apart from the fact that there may on occasion be issues of human error (or little gremlins slipping through); industry information is by no means static and changes all the time. What you can trust is that we will react to your enquiry with lightening speed - nothing is more important to us than listing products that are genuinely safe.
Although we abide by a strict ingredient policy we sell natural products and organic products that have not been certified. This is because, some wonderful ranges are still in the process of being certified and also because different certification bodies have different standards. We believe that the best yardstick of a products' pureness is its ingredient list.
Certified Organic: These products have been certified organic by a third party. This means that although the organic products many contain some synthetic ingredients, the certification body has concluded that the products is safe to use, and that the ingredients have been sourced from manufacturers that practice pesticide-free and sustainable farming. For more information on all the organic certification bodies used, go to Organic Certification
Non-certified Organic: This means that the supplier has an organic product that has not yet been certified organic. These suppliers are using some organically sourced ingredients and if you look at the ingredient lists of the products, you will be able to tell which are organic by an asterix next to the product.
Certified Ingredients: These products have some certified organic ingredients but the products are not yet certified.
All Natural Ingredients: These products use only natural ingredients. Please note that we have included soaps in this category even though all soaps contain sodium hydroxide (lye.) The reason is that there is no sodium hydroxide left in the final product and it is also not possible to make soap without sodium hydroxide.
Part Natural: These products are predominantly natural but have some safe synthetic ingredients.
Most of our products are locally made and we always support local where we can. In most instances of imported products, you will find that local alternatives are not yet available. Under each product you will see that we note whether it is proudly South African or not.
We ask all our cosmetic suppliers to verify in writing that they do not test their products or the ingredients in their products on animals. Some of our suppliers however have also got formal accreditation to back up their policy on sourcing and producing cruelty free products:
|Africa Organics||- Beauty Without Cruelty|
|Badger Balms||- Leaping Bunny|
|Balm Balm||- Beauty Without Cruelty|
|Better Earth||- Beauty Without Cruelty|
|Couleur Caramel||- Leaping Bunny|
|EcoProducts||- Beauty Without Cruelty|
|Enchantrix||- Beauty Without Cruelty|
|Esse||- Beauty Without Cruelty|
|Jackson Reece||- Choose Cruelty Free|
|Jane Iredale||- Leaping Bunny|
|Juice Beauty||- Leaping Bunny|
|The Konjac Sponge Company||- Leaping Bunny|
|Lavish||- Beauty Without Cruelty|
|Love My Hair||- Beauty Without Cruelty|
|Nakd||- Animal Aid certified|
|Nu-Eco||- Beauty Without Cruelty|
|Oh Lief||- Beauty Without Cruelty|
|Pure Beginnings||- Beauty Without Cruelty|
|Rooibos Aromatics||- Beauty Without Cruelty|
|Sanctum||- Choose Cruelty Free|
|Sante||- Choose Cruelty Free|
|Savane||- Beauty Without Cruelty|
|Spa Ritual||- Leaping Bunny|
|Suncoat||- Choose Cruelty Free|
|Trek||- Animal Aid certified|
|Victorian Garden||- Beauty Without Cruelty|
|Zuii Organic||- Choose Cruelty Free|
We are always careful to specify which of our products are vegetarian and which are vegan-friendly (you can see which it is when you view a product on our website). If the product is vegetarian, that means it contains an animal by-product, like for example beeswax, propolis, dairy, eggs. Some of our make-up contains carmine which is a natural red dye from the shell of the carmine beetle.
Because there is currently only one GMO certification body in the world (The Non-GMO project in the USA) we can unfortunately not guarantee that our products are absolutely GMO free because very few of them are certified GMO free - very few in the world are. (This is why it is so important to sign petitions and do what you can to put pressure on the Government for better GMO labelling on all products).
However, you can expect the following from all products sold on Faithful To Nature:
We do not sell any products that we suspect or are aware contain GMO ingredients and if information ever comes to light that the product may be compromised in this way - we will remove the product immediately. We do not support the use of GMO's and will always strive to be at the forefront of how to best manage the infiltration of GMO's into our products.
PLEASE NOTE: Any product labelled as Non-GMO indicates that its manufacturing process is designed to avoid GMOs, but consumers should be aware that GM contamination is possible due to natural pollen movement, weather events, seed contamination, or human error. Hence there is no guarantee such products are 100% free of GMOs.
We can also share the following guidelines with you on avoiding potentially GMO contaminated products:
- If a product is certified organic by any EU or US body you can be sure of there being less than 0.9% GMO in the product. (The 0.9% exists because trace elements of GMO can be found everywhere due to natural causes like the wind and rain contamination.) This is for instance how all the Good Life Organic products claim to be GMO free - because they are certified by EU standards.
- Certified organic products are not allowed to contain any GMOs. Therefore, when you purchase products labelled "100% organic," "organic," or "made with organic ingredients," all ingredients in these products are not allowed to be produced from GMOs. For example, products labelled as "made with organic ingredients" only require 70% of the ingredients to be organic, but 100% must be non-GMO.
- Companies may voluntarily label products as "non-GMO." Some labels state "non-GMO" while others spell out "Made Without Genetically Modified Ingredients." Some products limit their claim to only one particular "At-Risk" ingredient such as soy lecithin, listing it as "non-GMO." For instance, Health Connection has begun labelling their products that contain GMO's and we will ensure that we do not sell these.
- Most GM ingredients are in products made from the "Big Four:" corn, soybeans, canola, and cottonseed. Here is a list of high risk GMO ingredients to avoid - some of these are found in our products, and you can see which products contain them by typing the ingredient into the search bar:
- Corn - also labelled as: Corn flour, meal, oil, starch, gluten, and syrup. Can also be found in sweeteners such as fructose, dextrose, and glucose, and in modified food starch. NOTE: The corn-based product most difficult to avoid is high fructose corn syrup. It is included in a large percentage of processed foods and baked goods, not to mention soda. Any food label with "corn" anything on it should be avoided unless it states it is 100% organic. Popcorn is an exception, as there is currently no genetically engineered popcorn on the market. Do avoid the kind with artificial "butter flavor" however, as the flavoring is likely to have genetically modified food in it. If you like, melt a little real butter to sprinkle on your plain popcorn.
- Soy - as labelled as: Soy flour, lecithin, protein, isolate, and isoflavone. Some of these soy based ingredients can be found in products of ours that are NOT 100% certified organic, and whilst we don't believe that they contain any GMO product, as then we would not sell them - we cannot guarantee it, so avoid these products if you would prefer by keeping an eye out for the ingredients on our ingredient list or typing the ingredients into our search bar. Also ensure that soy based products such as tofu, soy milk, edamame and the like carry a food label stating it is organic to be sure it doesn't include GM foods.
- Canola - as labelled as: Canola oil (also called rapeseed oil). Canola oil, made from the rapeseed plant, comes almost certainly from genetically engineered crops, unless the item comes from the EU, where no genetically modified crops of rapeseed exist. It is used extensively as cooking oil and in margarine, though is not a healthy oil to use due to its high levels of omega-6 fatty acids and because, like other polyunsaturated fats, goes rancid easily when heated.
- Cotton - as labelled as: Cottonseed oil. Cottonseed oil is a primary ingredient in shortening, vegetable oil and margarine, none of which are healthy fats. It is also used extensively in processed foods such as potato chips and other fried snack foods.
- Dairy - To boost milk production, some farmers inject cows with the genetically engineered hormone rBGH or rBST. They also may be fed genetically modified food in the form of feed and hay unless the product specifically states that it is organic. Look for products that advertise themselves as rBGH- or rBST-free.
- Sugar beets - There is no way of knowing if a product labelled as containing "sugar" comes from only sugar cane or if it also includes sugar derived from beets, as labelling is not required. To avoid beet sugar look for products labelled as being made with evaporated cane sugar, 100% cane sugar; organic sugar; agave or coconut blossom sugar. Additionally, GM sugar beet sugar recently entered the food supply. Look for organic and non-GMO sweeteners, candy and chocolate products made with 100% cane sugar, evaporated cane juice, agave, or organic sugar, to avoid GM beet sugar.
- Avoid sweeteners that use aspartame. Aspartame is derived from genetically modified microorganisms and is the sweetener used in products such as NutraSweet® and Equal®. Artificial sweeteners in general are worse for your health than sugar and should be avoided whenever possible.
- Buy fruit juices that are 100% juice. Most fruit juices apart from papaya are not from GM foods, but the sweetener used in many fruit juices (and sodas as well) is high fructose corn syrup, which is almost certainly from genetically modified corn.
- Animal based products. We would suggest you keep your intake of these to a minimum and only support local organic farms that you yourself can verify and at best confirm by a visit, that the animals are not fed any nasties.
You may find the following information useful:
- We are in constant communication with our food suppliers around the use of GMO in their products and all of them maintain adamantly to not support this use of GMO's - as you would expect.
- Orgran have a process whereby they manage that all ingredients used are GMO free.
- Health Connection has begun labelling their products that contain GMO's and we will ensure that we do not sell these.
- The New Chapter Vitamins are certified GMO free by the Non-GMO certification project.
For most items our website allows you to order as many units as you like. This is for your convenience so that you can get your order in without any delay or stock restrictions, we then make it happen. If there is a product in your order that we cannot ship immediately we will contact you within one working day of you placing your order to notify you and to give you options e.g. swop for another similar product etc. Rest assured that we carry a large stock holding in our warehouse which we are constantly replenishing and that we will always do our best to get the products you desire to you as soon as possible. You will also always be kept in the loop with your order's progress. If you need a product urgently e.g. if you are leaving on holiday and need sunscreen, please contact us to double check that we have stock of the product. We will get back to you very quickly so it should not delay you placing your order.
- Find the products that you would like to order by browsing the categories or brands using the navigation menu on the left hand side. You can also search for products or products containing certain ingredients by using the 'Search' box on the top right hand side.
- When you find a product that you like, add it to your shopping bag by clicking its 'Add to Bag' button. Note that some products come in different sizes, colours or flavours. If this is indicated for a product, click on its View button. You will then be able to select which size etc you prefer.
- When you have chosen all the products that you would like to buy, click the Place Order button in the Shopping Bag box on the top right hand side.
- You will be asked to register or you can proceed to check out as a guest because we need your delivery and contact details to get your order to you . We do recommend that you register though because, that way we can keep your contact information on our system and you will not have to enter it again - but more importantly because this automatically signs you up to our loyalty system where you earn points you can redeem with every purchase.
- You will then be asked to choose your delivery method. Your order can either be delivered by the post office or by a door to door courier service, or you can come and collect the order from our premises. It will take 3 to 7 working days by post office and 1 to 4 working days by courier service.
- You will then be asked to choose your payment method – you can pay by credit card, bank transfer or by a cash deposit. If you are collecting yourself you can select bank transfer but then pay us with cash at our premises. If you pay via bank transfer or cash deposit you will receive your order quicker if you send us proof of payment. If you are paying by credit card you may be requested to enter a one time password (OTP) which is a password using 3D secure payment security technology. This is sent to your phone in order to increase online payment protection and avoid fraud. You can find out more about 3D Secure and how to register here
You will be prompted to make payment by the following methods:
- Credit Card – payments are securely processed.
- Bank Transfer – you will receive an invoice by email with our bank details and we will dispatch your order as soon as we receive confirmation of payment
- Cash Deposit – please note there is a 3% surcharge for this payment method
- Faithful to Nature Points – you can pay with points earned from previous purchases and referring friends
- Gift Certificate – you can pay with a Faithful to Nature gift certificate
We post or courier your order to any address in South Africa. You can also collect your order from our business premises free of charge.
Unfortunately we cannot offer courier delivery to remote areas e.g. remote farms or mines (the post office option is available for these areas). Delivery via courier has two advantages:
- It is faster
- Your order is delivered straight to your door, so you do not need to go and collect it from the post office.
When you place an order our system will offer you a choice of delivery options based on your delivery address.
We dispatch all orders, unless otherwise stated within one working day of receiving payment confirmation. If you pay via credit card we receive payment confirmation automatically as soon as you've paid. If you pay via bank transfer or cash deposit you can send us proof of payment to speed up your delivery.
Courier delivery takes 1 to 5 working days depending on the order's destination.
Courier deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. There are no deliveries on weekends or public holidays. If you live in a main city centre, your order will take between 2-3 days. If you live in a remote area it could take up to 5 days. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer services team if you wish to get a more exact estimate.
Post Office delivery takes 3 to 7 working days.
Please remember to take the parcel card or tracking reference and your ID with you when you go to collect your parcel.
Please note that the lead times shown below are the best case scenarios. We do our best to dispatch orders as they come in and we rely on the couriers not experiencing delays themselves, but we cannot guarantee the lead times, they are just estimates. Please add one working day to be safe. If you need to know exactly how long a particular courier delivery will take, please contact us and we will gladly assist.
|Destination||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Cape Town (e.g. City, Northern & Southern suburbs, Peninsula, Strand, Sommerset West, Stellenbosch West, North & South, Durbanville, Bloubergstrand, Paarl, Wellington)||Orders placed Monday to Friday should be delivered one working day later or on the same day e.g. if you place your order on Monday we will send it on Tuesday and you should get it on Wednesday.
Orders placed on the weekend should be delivered on Monday afternoon, latest Tuesday.
|Cape Town Surrounding Areas (e.g. Melkbos, Malmesbury, Worcester, Stellenbosch East, Franschoek, Grabouw, Hermanus)||Orders placed Monday to Friday should be delivered one to two working days later.
Orders placed on the weekend should be delivered on Tuesday.
However please add one working day to be safe.
|Gauteng (entire province also including Rustenburg, Brits, Hartebeespoort, Witbank, Middelburg, Delmas, Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging, Sasolburg, Klerksdorp, but excluding Devon)||Orders placed Monday to Friday should be delivered two to three working days later e.g. if you place your order on Monday we will send it on Tuesday and you should get it on Thursday, maybe Friday
Orders placed on the weekend should be delivered on Wednesday, maybe Thursday.
|Durban, PMB and KZN coast (e.g. Durban, Westville, Kloof, Bothas Hill, Pietermaritzburg, Howick and the entire coastal region from Richardsbay all the way to Port Edward)||Orders placed Monday to Friday should be delivered three to four working days later e.g. if you place your order on Monday we will send it on Tuesday and you should get it on Friday.
Orders placed on the weekend should be delivered on Thursday.
|Other Main Centres (e.g. Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein)||Orders placed Monday to Friday should be delivered two to four working days later e.g. if you place your order on Monday we will send it on Tuesday and you should get it on Thursday, maybe Friday.
Orders placed on the weekend should be delivered on Wednesday, maybe Thursday.
|Small Towns & Regional Areas (e.g. George, Knysna etc.)||Order will be delivered two to five working days after being placed.|
Orders to Namibia, Botswana and Swaziland take 7-15 working days.
Unforeseen circumstances e.g. adverse weather, closed roads, strikes etc. could prolong the delivery time. This is rare but it does happen, so 'late' delivery is not a ground for refund or cancellation of the order. However if your delivery has not been delivered after the estimated times shown above, please contact us with your order number so that we can follow up on the matter.
If your shopping bag's total is R350 or more we are happy to offer you free delivery in South Africa. If delivery is to a main centre the free delivery option will be available only via courier service. If delivery is outside of main centres the free delivery option will only be available via the Post Office.
The Post Office delivery charge is based on the weight of your order:
|Weight Range||Delivery Charge|
|0 - 1 kg||R38|
|1 - 3 kg||R45|
|3 - 5 kg||R55|
|5 - 8 kg||R70|
|8 - 10 kg||R80|
|10 - 12 kg||R90|
|12 - 14 kg||R100|
|Over 14 kg||R120|
Our system will calculate which weight range your order falls into and display the appropriate charge during the checkout process. You can then choose to go for Post Office shipping at the stated charge or to go for shipping via courier. Although we have taken great care to capture the weights of our products accurately, we cannot guarantee that your order's exact weight will match the approximation used by our system to quote you for Post Office shipping during the checkout process.
The delivery charge for courier delivery varies depending on where the order is going:
|Cape Town and surrounding areas (Bloubergstrand, Melkbos, Simonstown, Hermanus, Worcester, Paarl, Stellenbosch, Franschoek etc.)||R35 any size order|
|Main Centres e.g. Gauteng, Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein, Pietermaritzburg, KZN coast (from Richardsbay to Durban to Port Edward)||R60 any size order|
|Regional Areas e.g. Kenton-on-Sea||R150 any size order|
|Remote Areas e.g. remote farms, mines||Not Offered|
Our system will offer you the appropriate charge based on your delivery address during the checkout process. If the courier service option is not displayed it means that you want your order delivered to a remote area where we can unfortunately not offer delivery via courier service. If delivery is to a main centre and you are not offered the courier delivery option please contact us so that we can double check if the service is available for your post code and we can update our system.
We deliver to Namibia, Botswana and Swaziland via Courier Services, and only if you really insist, via the post office.
|Courier Destination||Delivery Charge|
|R200 flat fee plus R10 per kg thereafter|
|Postal Destination||Delivery Charge|
Surface Mail: R99 plus R13.50 per kg
Air Mail: R149 plus R34.90 per kg
Please note that you may have to pay customs duties when your order arrives in your country. This is out of our hands and we cannot be held responsible if you need to pay customs duties to receive your parcel.
We are still developing our systems to take SA VAT off your purchases but can issue international clients with a coupon to compensate for this until then - please contact our customer services support team (email@example.com) for more information.
We carry a large stock holding in our warehouse which we are constantly restocking. However it is possible that you will order a product that we are out of stock of. If this happens we will contact you within one working day to notify you and to give you options e.g. swop for another similar product etc. Rest assured that we will always do our best to get the products you desire to you as soon as possible and that you will always be in the loop with how your order is progressing.
We deliver to any address in South Africa.
We deliver to Namibia, Botswana and Swaziland via couriers and the Post Office.
Courier deliveries are made Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, so you should always provide a delivery address where there will be an appropriate person to sign for the delivery during these times. If there is no one around to accept the delivery, the courier company will contact the recipient via telephone so that a new delivery day can be arranged.
Anyone at the delivery address can accept the delivery. In order for us to prove that delivery of an order has been completed, we do not have to prove that you personally received the goods, but rather that any person at the delivery address signed for the delivery.
We will email you your parcel's tracking information the first working day after we send it e.g. if the parcel's leaves our premises on Tuesday you will receive your tracking information via email on Wednesday morning. You can then track your parcel on the Post Office or courier's websites.
We do not currently offer overseas delivery in our checkout process, however we are happy to quote you on a individual basis. Please contact us and let us know what you are interested in purchasing and we will quote you a delivery charge.
You can place an order for delivery in South Africa no matter where you are in the world. Our website is handy if you live abroad and want to send a luxurious gift to relatives or friends who live in South Africa.
We are physically based in Capricorn Business Park in Cape Town, but since we are an online business we deliver anywhere in Southern Africa. You can place an order with us through our website or on the phone and we will send your order to you. You can also collect your order from our warehouse.
Unfortnately not - you need to please place your order online first.
Our physical address is:
Faithful To Nature
57 Capricorn Drive
Capricorn Business Park
7948, Cape Town
Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 08h00 to 16h30
If you do not receive your order in mint condition or if anything is broken or damaged please let us know immediately so that we can ensure the situation is rectified. Whilst we have not lost any parcels in the post to date, goods are occasionally damaged in transit, and there is no question that these will be replaced. If you can, please do take a photo of the damaged item as this helps our packing team improve the way products are sent.
You are welcome to return any good purchased within 7 days of receiving the item. Unfortunately we can only accept goods for return that are still in their original packaging. You will have to pay to have the item couriered or posted back to us, but as soon as we receive it, we will issue you a credit note. Our policy is to deduct a 10% handling fee from the original price, but unless a lot of administration has been necessary to get the item back, we usually turn a blind eye to it.
Every time you place an order with us, you get points based on your order's subtotal (your order's subtotal is the total excluding the delivery charge). These points are called Faithful Points and they can be used as currency to pay for products on our website.
- Add products to your bag and place your order
- You will automatically be given Faithful Points based on the subtotal of your order when we receive payment.
- The system will display how many points each order is worth.
- You can view your points balance by logging into your account using the My Account box and then visiting the Details & Points link inside the My Account box.
- You can use your Faithful Points any time to pay partially or fully for an order. If you don't have enough points to pay for an entire order that's no problem. Simlpy enter the amount of points that you want to use and then click the 'Submit Order' button at the bottom of the last check out page. You will then be prompted to choose another payment method to settle the remaining amount.
Faithful Points are calculated as follows based on each individual order's subtotal:
|R0 - R100||0%|
|R100.01 - R2000||1%|
|R2000.01 - R4000||2%|
|R4000.01 - R5500||3%|
|R5500.01 - R8000||6%|
|R8000.01 - R12,000||7%|
|R12,000.01 - R25,000||8%|
|R25,000.01 - R60,000||8.5%|
Note that you can earn money by using our Faithful Points system - Get multiple people to place an order with you and collect payment from them. Then place one large order on our website and earn lots of points. The next time you place an order for yourself or the same group of people cash in your points and make a profit.
You can earn Faithful Points by spreading the green and referring your friends to Faithful to Nature. To do this you must first have an account with us. If you do not have one you can register here. You will then be able to send your friends invitations via email and earn points on their first purchases.
- Log in to your account using the My Account box
- Visit the Invite Friends link in the My Account box
- Click the Gift Registry link in the My Account box on the right hand side.
- You will be prompted to log into your account. If you are a new customer, you can easily create an account at this stage.
- To create a gift registry, follow the steps to set up the event that the gift registry is for.
- When you have created the new event, you will see the Manage Gift Registry page. Here you can edit the events details, manage the products that are part of the event's gift registry and get the link for sending the gift registry to your family and friends.
- Follow these steps to add products to your event's gift registry:
- Browse our store, when you find a product that you like, click its picture or its 'View' button
- Select the quantity and size or flavour if applicable and click the product's 'Add to Wishlist' button
- Your wish list is displayed, you can now move the product to this event's gift registry
- You can also fill your wish list with many products and then move them one by one from your wish list to this event's gift registry
If you need some assistance please do not hesitate to contact us. We are standing by to help you!
- Our gift vouchers are listed under gifts, or you can click here.
- Fill out the necessary information and once your order has been paid for; an email with your message and the gift voucher code and amount will automatically be emailed to the gift recipient.
- You will be emailed a unique code when a gift voucher has been purchased for you. In the payment options select "Use Gift Voucher to check out".
- On the next page BELOW the coupon code box is a gift voucher box - enter your code here and the amount of your voucher will be deducted from your total purchase amount.