- A savory chickpea snack
- Made from whole roasted chickpeas
- Salt & vinegar flavour
- 21.5% plant-based protein
- High in fibre
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Made (& seriously enjoyed) in South Africa (Ja, no, lekker bruh!)
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
Let’s Get Cheaky:
- Chyps are made by Cheaky Co who are self-proclaimed chickpea experts… they seem to live, breathe & eat all things chickpea. With the Chyps range they are taking their love for chickpeas to a new level. If you like their other products like Orbs then try out their Chyps you won’t be disappointed!
- Shake well before opening.
- Store in a sealed container in a cool, dry place after opening.
Did You Know? A special chickpea varietal has been specially sought out & chosen for the Chyps range. These chicks are larger, fleshier (& sexier) than their chickpea cousins the kabuli chickpea. Enjoy these juicy chickpeas that have a soft mouthfeel & a delicious crunch.
- Available in : 45 g and 200 g.
- Whole Roasted Chickpeas, Sea Salt & Vinegar, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Acidity Regulator (Citric and Malic Acid).
Allergens: Made in a facility that uses peanuts, soy, cow’s milk and wheat (gluten).
Typical Nutritional Information: Per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1583
- Protein (g): 21,5
- Carbohydrate (g): 41
- of which Total Sugar (g): 2,2
- Total Fat (g): 9,5
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 4,6
- Monounsaturated (g): 2
- Polyunsaturated (g): 2,9
- Cholesterol (mg): <5
- Dietary Fibre (g): 20,5
- Sodium (mg): 810
- Packed with an FSC certified paper sleeve, printed with plant-based inks & sealed within a pouch.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
22 out of 22 people would recommend this product12/08/2023, By AugustRoseThe salt & vinegar is my favourite, so yummy10/05/2023, By VanceStrongly flavoured and crunchy.10/05/2023, By VanceStrongly flavoured and crunchy.14/04/2022, By RivOMG14/03/2022, By LaraTHE BEST SNACK EVER. Crunchy, salty, yum!07/03/2022, By AshleighVery tasty alternative to chips. Good flavour.10/01/2022, By PreshaSo pleasantly surprised by how delicious these are!08/10/2021, By GlenReally honestly a satisfying salt&vinegar taste experience - my savoury option for this summer20/09/2021, By MonicaFirst got it as a sample and was hooked. Even my toddler loves them and she's a picky eater.11/09/2021, By ShopperInteresting savoury snack02/09/2021, By SaraThe best snack you will ever eat!30/08/2021, By OliviaA bit on the expensive side! Appreciate the fee gift with my order! Thank you!11/08/2021, By LizzieSo crunchy and satisfying. The flavour is on point. Almost cant believe this is a healthy snack. Definitely my new favorite go to snack.02/08/2021, By Tish
Who knew posted chickpeas could be so Moorish - addicted to salt/vinegar02/08/2021, By TaylorCongrats to an absolutely satisfying salt& vinegar variety - and its chickpeas! Wow
26/07/2021, By CherylOnce you start these you simply cant stop. Great texture and flavours. Great snack.26/07/2021, By MicahActually my friend recommended the Chickpea chyps to me, and yes I especially like the salt&vinegar flavour as it reminds me of the original potato chips flavour23/07/2021, By PaulinePackaging, the small packets are such a fantastic idea - snacks for office, picnics, kids - endless possibilities!22/07/2021, By Kyle
These salty roasted chickpeas are too good for me! the salt & vinegar is my current staple snack. Love it!
20/07/2021, By Ferial
Ah! the perfect solution for my children - Im adding these small Chyps packets in their lunchboxes, without worrying about sweet things.19/07/2021, By Caylin
The salt& vinegar is just my ultimate favourite healthy, vegan snack discovery:)19/07/2021, By Shanaaz
My friend introduced me to these wonderful roasted chickpea snacks - they are great for our family on all occasions, and the small packets are so practical
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.