- Whole tigernuts with skin
- Sustainably sourced
- An African staple food
- Certified organic at source
- Has a pleasantly earthy flavour with a hint of sweetness
- Naturally gluten-free
- Suitable for paleo diets
- Nut-free (tigernut is a root or tuber)
- Great for making gluten-free flour or plant milk
- Can be added to soups & stews or enjoyed as a snack
- A good source of fibre, iron & protein
- Source of potassium, magnesium, vitamins C & E
- Suitable for vegans
- Grind in a food processor to make gluten-free flour, or soak to make tigernut milk.
- Enjoy as a snack, add to stews or soups.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- 400g Kraft Bag
- Whole Tigernuts*.
- *Organic - Agriculture Ecologica (certified at source).
Typical Nutritional Information (per 20g serving):
- Energy (kJ): 416
- Protein (g): 0.9
- Carbohydrate (g): 13
- of which Total Sugar (g): 4.4
- Total Fat (g): 5
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 6.6
- Sodium (mg): 0
Allergen Notice: Packaged in a facility that uses tree nuts and gluten.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Nigeria or Spain.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product24/01/2021, By BMakes a lovely, mild flavoured mylk - straight up, no additions required27/10/2020, By AliyahWonderful26/10/2020, By AmyFantastic product!26/08/2020, By LilyThese are whole, unpeeled tigernuts. They have a chewy texture and a sweet, nutty taste. A tasty snack.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.