PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING: We will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products such as reusable pads, menstrual cups and sponges, yoni eggs or underwear.
- Bamboo sports bra
- Offers medium support
- Four-way stretch
- Removable padding
- Silver reflective logo
- Doesn’t hold on to malodours
- Silky soft on the skin
- Lasts longer than Cotton fabrics
- Breathable: bamboo fibre naturally contains many micro-gaps
- Provides substantial ventilation & moisture absorption
- Allows the skin to breathe more easily
- Particularly suitable for eczema suffers & those with extra sensitive skin
- Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic
- Naturally antibacterial & antifungal
- Odour-free: will keep you fresh all day every day
- Organic Bamboo fibre used in this garment is EcoCert certified
- Organic Bamboo is harvested in FSC certified fields
- Made in Australia
- Machine wash and dry according to instructions on the care label using a mild, eco-friendly laundry detergent.
Did you know? Boody uses certified organic bamboo yarn of the highest quality. Bamboo is a super sustainable plant that is sourced from plantations that use no pesticides or fertilizers. Certified to have no trace of any chemicals or harmful toxins in the yarn used. Boody is a super green, ethical company from the plants use to the way they do business.
- Available in: S, M, L, XL
- Colour: olive
- Small: Bust- 82-87cm
- Medium: Bust- 92-97cm
- Large: Bust- 102cm
- Extra-Large: Bust- 107cm
- 80% viscose made from bamboo*, 20% elastane
- *Viscose made from organically grown bamboo
Country of Origin:
- Product of Australia.
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product04/02/2022, By GabbyThey do not support like the previous ones of the same make did. Fabric very lose03/01/2022, By NathalieThe new colour is great, and it fits perfectly.26/11/2021, By GabbyThe old style sports bra was much more secure. This one is not very supportive.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.