PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING: We will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products such as reusable pads, menstrual cups and sponges, yoni eggs or underwear.
- Comfortable & supportive seamfree bra
- Crop shaped scoop neckline design
- Comes with removable pads
- Soft straps hold bra in place
- Offers medium support
- Ribbing provides contour & support
- Doesn’t hold on to malodours
- Breathable: bamboo fibre naturally contains many micro-gaps
- Provides substantial ventilation and moisture absorption
- Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic
- Naturally antibacterial & antifungal
- Organic Bamboo fibre used in this garment is EcoCert certified
- Organic Bamboo is harvested in FSC certified fields
- Made in Australia
- Machine wash and dry according to instructions on the care label using a mild, eco-friendly laundry detergent.
- Remove inserts before washing to help keep their shape
- Inserts may be hand-washed in cool or warm water
Did you know? Boody uses certified organic bamboo yarn of the highest quality. Bamboo is a super sustainable plant that is sourced from plantations that use no pesticides or fertilizers. Certified to have no trace of any chemicals or harmful toxins in the yarn used. Boody is a super green, ethical company from the plants use to the way they do business.
- Available in: S, M, L, XL
- Colour: Nude 6
- Size Guide: Small: Bust- 82-87cm
- Medium: Bust- 92-97cm
- Large: Bust- 102cm
- Extra-Large: Bust- 107cm
- 80% Viscose, 13% Nylon, 7% Elastane.
- *Viscose made from organically grown bamboo.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Australia.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product10/01/2022, By PreshaBeen using the boody secret socks for a while so thought i'd try these. They fit great and are super comfortable and breathable
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.