- 100% pure, baobab oil
- Rapidly absorbed leaving no greasy residue
- Deeply moisturizing and hydrating
- For day and night use
- Non-comedogenic (doesn’t block pores)
- Made with wild-harvested, certified organic baobab seed oil
- Suitable for use during pregnancy and for babies
- Bottled in amber glass
- Baobab oil is exceptionally rich in essential acids omega 6 and 9. These lipids maintain elasticity, soften and smoothen skin.
- Go wild!
- Apply several spritzes into your hand, then smooth over face and body on damp skin after a shower.
- Use as a moisturiser under your makeup.
- For men, use it as an all-natural after-shaving balm.
- Rub into your nails and cuticles to nourish them, add a few drops to your conditioner to soften and calm frizzy hair.
- Can be used for skin breakouts, dry red, itchy, scaly skin associated with eczema and psoriasis, use it to keep baby’s skin soft, great for cradle cap, skin irritations, stretch marks and scarring.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? BaoCare only harvests 10% of the fallen fruit pods of the Baobab tree, ensuring no harm comes to the tree and sustainability isn’t compromised.
- Adansonia digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil ( Certified Organic).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.