All in all, Fulvic Acid is a truly remarkable substance, essential for our health and wellbeing.
By supplementing our diet with Fulvic Acid we can benefit from the following well researched effects:
- Fulvic Acid has been called “the giver of life”. It is one of the best electrolytes known and is able to restore electrical potential to our cells. Disease and electronic pollution decreases our electrical potential and therefore our efficient functioning and wellbeing.
- Fulvic Acid makes minerals and trace elements readily available to our cells by converting them into organic form. Minerals and trace elements are essential for the assimilation of vitamins in the body.
- Fulvic Acid converts toxins like herbicides, pesticides and heavy metals into bio-chemically active form, allowing the body to safely utilise or excrete them.
- Fulvic Acid makes nutrients more absorbable by increasing enzyme production and efficiency, as well as actively transporting nutrients into the cells.
- Fulvic Acid stimulates metabolism and increases oxygen availability, making it useful for weight loss and sports activities.
- Fulvic Acid increases metabolism of DNA and RNA speeding up repair and healing mechanisms of the body.
- Fulvic Acid is a bi-directional Super Antioxidant able to neutralise free radicals in any form, acting as either a donor or receptor. It also protects the body from radiation.
- Fulvic Acid boosts and regulates the immune system, acting as an immunomodulator. It has also been described as antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and is said to arrest food poisoning within minutes.
- Fulvic Acid has a potent anti-inflammatory effect and can be used safely internally or externally.
Modern farming methods have reduced the amount of fulvic acid available in foods, to negligible amounts, leading to nutritional deficiencies, and as a result, to a host of diseases.
Source of Fulvic Acid: Humic Acid
Humic Acid is extracted from ancient organic deposits which were formed long before there was pollution or man-made chemicals. A large part of Humic acid is comprised of Fulvic Acid.
15ml or more half an hour before a meal. Note: Do not mix with unfiltered tap water.
Fulvic Acid - no additives
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product24/02/2017, By Eugenia Doinadear everybody, I did my research 10 years ago ..check David Wolfe...I always bought it from AMORGANIC...poor owner died a year ago...but thanks GOD it appears again on this site.
If you take it for a month...you will feel lighter....our intestines must be cleaned and Fulvic Acid does this. Also probiotic ENTIRO is the best...if one does not trust probiotic just eat blue cheese...always alone ....or naturally pickled cabbage...
With the poison today , this miracle acid must be taken.12/11/2015, By ShannIm not sure what to think of this product. My mom in law told me about Fulvic acid that she got from her acupuncturist. She said it worked like a bomb to detox her and she got such a headache after using it for the first time. This one has a very subtle flavour. Almost like plain water. I can say whether or not it has made a difference. I havent experienced any headaches. My mom in law tried it and said its not the same as her Fulvic Acid she got - hers is quite thick and has a very bitter taste. Whereas this one is like water. Not convinced and will maybe try a different brand next time.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.