Digestive enzymes occur naturally in your body and in the food you eat. By taking an enzyme supplement like Digestizyme, you can give your body extra support and help the digestive process along, while also ensuring that your system is absorbing more of those important vitamins and minerals in your food.
Here’s a look at the science behind the Amipro Digestizyme formula:
- Proteases: Break down long complex protein chains into amino acids.
- Amylases: Break carbohydrates down into sugars.
- Lipases: Break down fats into fatty acids and glycerol.
- Invertase: Breaks down refined sugar (sucrose) into fructose and glucose.
- Cellulases: Break down fibre.
- Alpha-Galactosidase: Breaks down complex sugars found in some vegetables, grains and legumes; these sugars aren’t easy to digest, and often cause gas or bloating.
You’ll also find some helpful botanical ingredients in Amipro Digestizyme:
- Papaya leaf: Full of proteolytic enzymes, which break long protein chains into amino acids.
- Fenugreek: Stimulates the liver and the pancreas for easier digestion, and acts as an antispasmodic to ease stomach pain. It even helps to stimulate the appetite.
These digestive enzyme capsules also include Amipro’s unique CereCalase™ formula, a mix of enzymes that help to digest fruits, vegetables and herbs.
Take one to two capsules with a meal.
Proteases, amylases, lipases, cellulases, invertase, alpha-galactosidase, papaya leaf, fenugreek, CereCalase™ (phytase, hemicellulose, beta-gluconase).
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product17/09/2018, By LWe've been taking these for years and would recommend them to everyone.09/08/2018, By ABeen using these for a few years now, tried others , but always came back to this one. Am now currently on them for the last year31/07/2018, By RonBeen on the product for a month now. Does what it is supposed to do in stopping the bloating and assisting with food digestion. Will continue using the product even after my diverticulosis inflammation clears up24/03/2018, By AnneliesOne of the better digestive enzymes available in SA. I used to suffer from major bloating and indigestion, taking these digestive enzymes in the beginning with every meal has given me such a relief. Don't need to take as much anymore as I did in the beginning. I think it really improved my digestion, together with taking good probiotics.15/09/2017, By SusanneI love these enzymes. Been taking them on and off for ages now. I even give it to people that come to visit that suffers with acid reflux and food just sitting in their gut and sluggish digestive systems. If u eat a big meal it helps and just maintaining ur enzymes.19/06/2017, By LaraThis is a very helpful product for those of us with food intolerances. It aids the body in coping with some of the "naughty" things we eat from time to time (we do try behave, but...).
PS: Please consider stocking it in the larger size - more affordable.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.