Digestive enzymes occur naturally in your body and in the food you eat. By taking an enzyme supplement like Digestizyme, you can give your body extra support and help the digestive process along, while also ensuring that your system is absorbing more of those important vitamins and minerals in your food.
Here’s a look at the science behind the Amipro Digestizyme formula:
- Proteases: Break down long complex protein chains into amino acids.
- Amylases: Break carbohydrates down into sugars.
- Lipases: Break down fats into fatty acids and glycerol.
- Invertase: Breaks down refined sugar (sucrose) into fructose and glucose.
- Cellulases: Break down fibre.
- Alpha-Galactosidase: Breaks down complex sugars found in some vegetables, grains and legumes; these sugars aren’t easy to digest, and often cause gas or bloating.
You’ll also find some helpful botanical ingredients in Amipro Digestizyme:
- Papaya leaf: Full of proteolytic enzymes, which break long protein chains into amino acids.
- Fenugreek: Stimulates the liver and the pancreas for easier digestion, and acts as an antispasmodic to ease stomach pain. It even helps to stimulate the appetite.
These digestive enzyme capsules also include Amipro’s unique CereCalase™ formula, a mix of enzymes that help to digest fruits, vegetables and herbs.
Take one to two capsules with a meal.
Proteases, amylases, lipases, cellulases, invertase, alpha-galactosidase, papaya leaf, fenugreek, CereCalase™ (phytase, hemicellulose, beta-gluconase).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.