- Heirloom watermelon growing seeds
- Thrives in full sun
- Germinates within 2 weeks
- Melons can grow up to 18 kgs
- Best suited to large gardens
- Suitable for beginners
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Watermelons grow shallow root systems and so it’s important to keep the top layer of soil hydrated. Placing a light layer of mulch over the soil can help to slow down evaporation and save water.
- Contains: Heirloom Watermelon Seeds.
- Binomial: Citrullus lanatus.
- Cultivar: Congo.
- Nett Weight: Approx. 3.5 g.*
- *Note: The weight of seeds included will vary slightly.
- Packed in recyclable brown envelopes.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.