- Heirloom Brazillian chili pepper growing seeds
- Thrives in full sun
- Germinates within one month
- Harvestable from two months through to 7 months
- Suitable for beginners
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Top Tip: To be on the safe side, best wash your hands with warm soapy water after handling chili growing seeds and avoid touching your face.
- Contains: Heirloom Chili Pepper Seeds.
- Binomial: Capsicum frutescens.
- Cultivar: Malagueta (Birds Eye).
- Heat: Very Hot.
- Scoville Scale: 60,000–100,000 SHU.
- Nett Weight: Approx. 3.5 g.*
- *Note: The weight of seeds included will vary slightly.
- Packed in recyclable brown envelopes.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product08/12/2020, By IngeI love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.