- High in fibre to aid in digestion and maintain digestive health
- Rich in protein - crucial for many functions within the body
- High in manganese which acts as an antioxidant and fights free radicals within the body
- High in iron, an important component of hemoglobin that carries oxygen from our blood to our lungs
- High in Calcium, Magnesium, and Phosphorus - all crucial for healthy bones and teeth
- Naturally gluten free
- Product of Peru, Packaged in South Africa
7 out of 8 people would recommend this product08/10/2018, By LSGGreat for breakfast, filling my tummy the whole day, tastes great17/08/2018, By JeannieI have the dreaded caeliac disease and can't even eat gluten free oats...this is a fantastic and really tasty breakfast alternative.13/08/2018, By MeganThis has a nice flavour but I wouldn't recommend it if you like stuff to be smooth. It is quite grainy.13/08/2018, By MiekeGreat gluten free alternative, with high protein content,12/06/2018, By FatimaFirst time I tried amaranth and I'm in love with it. It's delicious and light. Doesn't give you a heavy feeling. You can cook it as is or what I like to do is heat it in the dry pot till it toast abit shaking the pot frequently. I even notice it start to pop into little white 'popcorn!'
Then add water and cook as usual. But add the water carefully because the pot is hot. Should you decide to toast it first.15/05/2018, By NellyI use it as an alternative to oats and it works great. The texture takes a bit of getting used to (almost grainy) but it has a mild nutty taste that can take on other flavours well.27/04/2018, By SamAids in digestive issues.20/04/2018, By FatimaI'm enjoying this first time. Lovely light and healthy feeling breakfast.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.