- Adaptogenic mushroom stack
- May improve memory and cognitive function
- May support immune function and inflammation
- Versatile powder form
- Easy to add to smoothies
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Chaga Mushroom, a type of mushroom that grows mainly on birch trees in Europe, Asia, Canada and North-Eastern US. Chaga has been shown to have numerous health benefits ranging from boosting your immune system, anti-inflammatory properties, lowering blood-sugar levels and even lowering cholesterol.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine and has been recognized as a supplement with vast benefits. Its proven to offer neuroprotective properties as well as stimulating nerve growth factor (NGF) production, vital for neuronal function and health and is also shown to enhance memory and learning. This has made Lion’s Mane Mushroom a highly popular and promising natural nootropic.
- Adults: take 1 gram (1/2 Teaspoon) per day, or as recommended by a health care professional.
- Mixes easily into your morning coffee, shake or any other beverage of choice.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 60 grams
- Serving Size: ½ teaspoon (1 gram)
- Servings per Container: 60
Ingredients: per Serving.
- Lion’s Mane (Hericium Erinaceus - 30% Polysaccharides; 333 mg), Cordyceps (Cordyceps Sinensis - 30% Polysaccharides; 333 mg), Chaga (Inonotus Obliquus - 30% Polysaccharides; 333 mg).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
7 out of 8 people would recommend this product01/04/2021, By KoalaTastes organic and I feel alert06/01/2021, By Pam T.On opening the well sealed container yesterday, I was dismayed to see that the powder mix filled only one quarter of the large plastic container. I then decided to see if I could get the 60 servings as advertised on the container at a 1/4 tsp per serving. Leveling off each 1/4 tsp carefully with a knife, there was only enough powder for 46 servings ~ 14 servings less than the 60 which is advertised on the bottle... I am very disappointed at the false advertising by the manufacturer. Unless they have a good explanation, I will not consider buying their products again.
disappointed07/12/2020, By TanyaSeems to work really well and very easy to use - I just add it to my morning coffee. Much better than taking this in capsule form.07/12/2020, By KarenI do seem to have more energy since starting with this product, however I don'tbelieve that there are 60 portions in the container - we've measured out 14 portions and seem to be halfway through it07/12/2020, By KarenI do seem to have more energy since starting with this product, however I don'tbelieve that there are 60 portions in the container - we've measured out 14 portions and seem to be halfway through it24/11/2020, By AngelaI started taking this for migraine management. I suffer badly. I have only been taking it for a couple of days but I must say I do feel a bit sharper and alert. I would not recommend taking this at night, I did the first day and battled to sleep. The only negative I have is that the container is far too large for the amount of product in the tub. The tub is only 1/3 full. I huge waste of plastic, I don't need a big showy container, be better for the environment!23/08/2020, By MattSuch a good natural product that really switches on mental performance!07/07/2020, By KarenExcellent product. Smells and tastes so yummy. Definitely delivers on what the product is meant for. Have noticed and improvement in my memory.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.