- Antibacterial, antimicrobial, biopesticide, insecticide, insect repellent and fungicide for skin, scalp, gardens and home
- Cold-pressed to preserve its natural benefits
- Can be used directly on hair and skin
- Certified EU Organic
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Perfect for mixing into sprays to be used in the garden and home
- Effective and popular non-toxic lice treatment
- A natural alternative to chemical flea and mites control (for dogs only)
- Good for dry skin and dandruff
- Locally produced to reduce your carbon footprint
- Healing for acne-prone skin types and problematic skin (redness, itchiness and irritations like eczema and various dermatitis)
- Can be used directly on hair and skin or you can add it to your cosmetic products or blend into a carrier oil.
- May also be mixed into sprays to be used in the garden and home.
- Neem Oil is often diluted with other carrier oils, but for head lice treatments, it's best to use on its own.
- Massage into scalp and comb through the hair with a fine tooth comb, removing any lice or nits in this process. Wrap the hair in plastic or a shower cap and leave on for an hour or longer.
- Remove the Neem Oil with shampoo. Repeat this procedure 2-3 times per week until the nits and lice are no longer present
- Store in a cool, dry place at or below 25°C, away from direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml
- Pure Organic Neem Oil
- Due to high levels of essential fatty acids contained in pure, unfiltered Neem Oil, the oil may solidify under cooler conditions. If this happens, simply immerse the bottle in warm (not boiling) water and the oil will liquify again.
- Not for internal use unless under medical supervision
- Safety during pregnancy has not been established
- Not for internal use
- Recyclable Amber glass bottle with black plastic pump action lid
Country of Origin:
- Product of India
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product19/09/2021, By AmandaI love the texture and smell of this.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.