What makes the Konjac Sponge Company’s sponges so special?
- Silky-soft & gentle on skin when hydrated
- Made with 100% natural vegetable fibres
- Suitable for sensitive skin & those with eczema
- Balances the skin’s delicate pH levels
- 100% cruelty-free (Leaping Bunny Vegan Society accredited)
- A species of potato that grows in China, Japan & Korea at high altitudes
- Very rich in moisture (about 97%)
- A rich source of vitamins A, C, E & B-complex vitamins
- Cleanses, exfoliates & hydrates the skin
About loofah/ luffah:
- A species of tropical vine; part of the cucumber family
- Excellent exfoliating agent
- Clears away dead skin cells & impurities
- Boosts the circulation
About bamboo charcoal:
- Draws impurities out of the skin
- Cleans & refines the pores
- Kills the bacteria that causes acne & blemishes
- Helps to clear blackheads
- Absorbs excess oil
- Has natural antibacterial properties
- Absorbs odours
- Ideal for excessively oily or acne-prone skin
- Wet your sponge thoroughly before use; we recommend plunging it into warm water and squeezing it out several times.
- Please Note: Never use the sponge in its dry form!
- If the sponge has dried out, make sure it has fully absorbed water and become moist again before using it on your skin.
- Gently massage your face and neck using a circular motion, for gentle but effective deep cleansing and exfoliation. You can add a natural soap or cleanser to the sponge if you like, although this is not necessary.
- Your sponge should last several months, but should be replaced once it starts to break down or look worn.
- Do not wring out or squeeze your konjac sponge; this will damage the delicate fibres and cause the sponge to tear and disintegrate.
- Place the sponge between the palms of your hands and gently press out the excess water.
- Store your sponge in a fresh, dry and well-ventilated area.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.