- Bread flour, made from certified organic, wholegrain rye
- Ideal for homemade sourdough, and rye loaves
- Low GI helps to stabilize insulin levels
- Keeps you feeling fuller, for longer
- Packaged in recyclable kraft paper bags
- ÖKO certified organic
- Lower in gluten
- Sugar free
- Dairy free
- Local is lekker
How to make the perfect Rye Bread: (easily makes two large loaves)
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Grease 2 bread pans with oil.
- Place ½ cup of sugar, 1 cup of water, and 20 g of instant yeast in a bowl, and leave for ~10 minutes.
- Add ½ cup of oil, and a teaspoon of salt.
- Add 1 kg of flour 1 cup at a time until it all binds together.
- Made sure to stir after each cup of flour is added.
- Knead the dough with flour-dusted hands to prevent sticking.
- Split the dough into to two parts, and place each part into a bread pan.
- Cover with a cloth, and allow to rise for 45 mins.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour.
- Store in a dry place.
- Nett Weight: 1 kg
- Certified Organic Wholegrain Rye.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product05/05/2020, By ElderReally reliable flour04/11/2019, By MichelaJust so happy to find a rye flour that is certified organic and so will not contain any glycophates! The texture of the rye flour is beautifully fine and so far I have only used it to bake bread. It was delicious!! Looking forward to baking more with this healthy, quality flour!01/10/2019, By JaneNot used yet. Want it for a Dutch ontbyt koek and it is difficult to get organic rye flour
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.