- Natural facial polish with enzymes
- With oats, pineapple, rice starch & buttermilk
- Acts as a mild “peel” to exfoliate dead skin cells
- Brightens & refines the skin’s appearance
- Locally produced
- Packaged in glass
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Suitable for lacto vegetarians
- Dispense a small amount into the palm of your hand.
- Add a little water & mix to form a paste. Massage gently into your skin & rinse.
- Use once a week.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Oryza Sativa (Rice Starch), Avena Sativa (Oat Bran), Bromelain, Buttermilk Powder, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice Root), Lavender.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product27/04/2021, By ZeenatWow. Absolutely love this exfoliate. My skin was soft and smooth. Not harsh at all.20/04/2021, By CarinaMy skin has never felt so soft!I definitely recommend this for anyone that's looking for a great exfoliator that's gentle on the skin but definitely does the job at the same time.05/03/2021, By NissaI love this product. I have acne prone skin and this is very gentle, it really softens the skin and does not cause any irritation. Could even feel my hands getting super soft as I worked the exfoliator onto my skin.23/02/2021, By AishaBest Exfoliator I have ever used! Absolutely love this, leaves my skin feeling extremely soft and smooth. Has helped with blackheads on my nose and chin (problem area). Even helped yeast overgrowth pigmentation-like marks on my neck.
Will definitely buy again. Bottle lasts long. Shared with my sister.09/12/2020, By DanielleI loved this product. Well-priced. I mixed it with my cleaner or face oil and applied - skin feels brighter and cleaner.29/09/2020, By zeQueenThe best enzyme cleanser I have used. The container allows you to dispense just the right amount. It is gentle on my face and a little goes along way. I really can't wait to use it every week. Although I do wish I can use it more than once a week...like twice a week maybe. :-)
The only downfall...you must use it within 2 months after opening.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.