- Natural facial polish with enzymes
- With oats, pineapple, rice starch & buttermilk
- Acts as a mild “peel” to exfoliate dead skin cells
- Brightens & refines the skin’s appearance
- Locally produced
- Packaged in glass
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Dispense a small amount into the palm of your hand.
- Add a little water & mix to form a paste. Massage gently into your skin & rinse.
- Use once a week.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Oryza Sativa (Rice Starch), Avena Sativa (Oat Bran), Bromelain, Buttermilk Powder, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice Root), Lavender.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product29/09/2020, By zeQueenThe best enzyme cleanser I have used. The container allows you to dispense just the right amount. It is gentle on my face and a little goes along way. I really can't wait to use it every week. Although I do wish I can use it more than once a week...like twice a week maybe. :-)
The only downfall...you must use it within 2 months after opening.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.