- Children’s chewable digestive supplement
- With active enzymes, whole food concentrates & probiotics
- Promotes digestive health
- Helps to digest proteins, carbohydrates & fats
- Assists with the absorption of nutrients
- Gentle on little stomachs
- Natural tropical fruit flavour appeals to young children
- Gluten-free formula
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- No yeast, wheat or soy
- As a dietary supplement for children aged 4-12 years, chew one tablet daily with a meal (or as recommended by a health care professional).
- Designed as a natural digestive aid.
- If symptoms of digestive discomfort persist, discontinue use and consult your paediatrician.
- Keep tightly closed, store in a cool dry place.
- 90 chewable tablets
- Bromelain* (from pineapple) (36 gelatin digesting units) 18 mg 18 mg 100
- Enzyme-Rich Whole Food Blend (papaya, banana, pineapple, mango, date, beet, raspberry, cherry): 100mg
- Amylase (from brown rice fermentation) (375 units): 25mg
- Lactase (from brown rice fermentation) (2500 units): 25mg
- Lipase (from brown rice fermentation) (125 units): 25mg
- L. acidophilus (350 million viable cells): 25mg
- L. plantarum (250 million viable cells): 25mg
- Papain (from papaya) (30,000 units): 15mg
- Cellulase (from brown rice fermentation) (75 units): 15mg
- Protease (from brown rice fermentation) (1000 units): 14mg
Other ingredients: Xylitol, natural colour, stearic acid, citric acid, natural flavours, magnesium stearate and xanthan gum.
*Allergens: Bromelain (Pineapple)
Country of Origin:
Manufactured in Amityville, New York by Natural Organics Laboratories, Inc. Makers of Nature’s Plus
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product31/07/2019, By tashayhelps my kiddo stay regular
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.