- Collection of baby’s favourite organic food flavours
- Includes three different flavours
- Stage 2: Suitable for 6+ months
- Enriched with vitamin C
- No artificial additives, preservatives, colours or flavours
- Free of common allergens
- Created by a team of moms, nutritionists & paediatricians
- Packaged in an easy-to-use squeezy pouch
- Great for on-the-go meals
- Packaging is BPA-free & phthalate-free
- Non GMO Project verified
- USDA certified organic
- Squeeze a little food onto a spoon, or serve straight from the pouch. You can also warm the pouch in a bowl of warm water beforehand, just make sure to test the temperature for baby’s safety.
- Do not microwave or boil the pouch.
- Keep the cap out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the cap seal is broken or the pouch looks damaged.
- Always use with adult supervision.
- Refrigerate after opening and serve within 24 hours.
- Bundle Includes: 1 x Happy Baby S2 Broccoli, Pear & Peas (113 g), 1 x Happy Baby S2 Pumpkin Apple & Peach Cinnamon (113 g), 1 x Happy Baby S2 Spinach, Apples & Kale (113 g).
- Age Range: 6 months +
- Happy Baby S2 Broccoli, Pear & Peas: Organic pear puree, organic pea puree, organic broccoli puree, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), organic lemon juice concentrate.
- Happy Baby S2 Pumpkin Apple & Peach Cinnamon: Organic pumpkin puree, organic apple puree, organic peach puree, organic ground cinnamon, organic lemon juice concentrate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
- Happy Baby S2 Spinach, Apples & Kale: Organic apple puree, organic spinach puree, organic kale puree, organic lemon juice concentrate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States from domestic and/or imported ingredients.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.