- Organic traditional black tea blend
- Full-bodied, delicately fruity & Aromatic
- 40 tagless tea bags
- With a natural caffeine kick
- EU Organic certified
- Free of artificial pesticides, herbicides or fertilisers
- Suitable for vegans
- Held in recyclable, biodegradable, compostable & plastic-free packaging
- Supports small-scale farmers
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature Organic English Breakfast Tea is held in eco-friendly packaging. Our bio-based tea bags are compostable and made with plant-based materials. Our planet-friendly protective carton box is FSC certified and sourced from sustainably managed forests.
- Enjoy warm/hot.
- Add freshly boiled water and steep for 1-2 minutes.
- Add milk or sugar if desired.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Weight: 80g (40 tagless tea bags)
- Organic Black Tea (Camellia sinensis).
- Contains Caffeine.
Country of Origin:
- Produced in India,
- Packed in South Africa
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product06/02/2024, By LBPerfect in the mornings. Aromatic and full of flavour.24/01/2024, By SandySo far the only organic tea in compostable and plastic free tea bag that I can find. Very happy12/11/2023, By PierBought this tea to get away from toxic tea bags as well as tea full of contaminants.
Absolutely delicious with a gentle flavour without harsh tannins. Loved it.24/07/2023, By LornaThis tea is absolutely delicious - fragrant & aromatic. Definitely my favourite ceylon tea blend so far! It needs to steep for a little longer to let the flavours fully develop, but it's well worth the wait.22/06/2023, By groundloverToo costly for a very average tea. I might buy if they are on special for half-price.
Look oooh, "organic" except that they are packed once again in the shiny platic foil which is not recycleable.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.